Herbalists' Cache the gunslinger watched as the world moved on
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
super short n sad n wordy messy post sorry lol idk what this even is
a.k.a i lost the first one i did n im having a lil breakdown @ this mfreakin desktoP-

At first, she disregarded his insults, in favor of leaning more towards him to speculate which he had to say. Rusalka had been there, before Drageda? And the kru had wished to abscond them of it, regardless. The herbalist frowned at the thought, hackles shivering as she contemplated the boy's words. "It would not settle right, I suppose, from your perspective." Lips pressed thin... then twitched as he went on.

Then again, perhaps she was the fool he scorned her to be. A spineless fool—even as the insult went over her, through her. "There is nothing that blinds me, khīnā. I was not born with ze Drakru. I am not even a part of these Wilds. I was brought into their graces only days prior to war—and you expect me to-to 'grow backbone'?" Suddenly, her muzzle contorted into a flurry that was almost a snarl. "Put yourself in my steps, khīnā, as much as you despise them, and let us see how you would adjust. You are as foolish as I am, to demand such of me, without taking into consideration that I most certainly do not know how to learn! How am I to learn, when ze concept of learning is so foreign to me, even here? I cannot ask for fear of seeming inadequate, and so I become that evermore. Yet, am I not here now, trying to understand you as I will?"

Her voice became a rasp, strained, as she flurried to her paws, quivering with tumult, tears hot and fresh and stinging with the salt of her frustrations. "What would you have me do, then? Become your prisoner?" The thought of him whisking her away as captive had been slow to come; it only crept into her mind now. Why hadn't he tried? Lowering her head warily, eyeing him with impassive aversion, she decided to give voice to it. "Even if you imprision me, what use would it be? Ze Drakru would not come for me; there is nothing for you to torture from me, either," she seethed, brows narrowing at him, morose. "I would not be missed, healer or no. That is most certain."
Messages In This Thread
the gunslinger watched as the world moved on - by Illidan - January 10, 2019, 04:26 PM
RE: the gunslinger watched as the world moved on - by Andraste - January 15, 2019, 08:49 PM