Arrow Lake darling you're wild eyed, empty & tongue tied
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
THE LITTLE, FOX-LIKE CURL OF her lips only made itself more apparent as Stigmata’s eyes flared; had the Centurion arrived any later, her cheeks may have outright dimpled in modest mischief. As it was, the snowy Diaspore traipsed into view, and her breath of greeting cinched her weary claws into Aure’s attention; but the little quirk of her lips remained. Dimineaţă,” she trilled graciously, her scarlet-webbed face immediately melting into warm benevolence. 

If she wasn’t so ignorant to how others belittled her — and as equally oblivious of her own wide-eyed approach to rhetorical questions — Aure may not have grown to be the overly-giving, unnatural she-wolf she was today. Nor would she have regarded the pair with such familiarity, despite having only just met either; regarding them as old friends, instead of on a more formal basis. Nor, then, would she have further greeted Takiyok with, ”Your hospitable general was just going to tell me about all of ze things he excels at,” but she did, all the same. To say Aure took others’ words more literally than intended wasn’t even close to an understatement.

In nearly the same moment, she, too, took notice of how Takiyok had withdrawn into herself... so, ever the appeaser (at least, she tries to be), the ivory kru mused, ”I’m sure ze Stigmata must have many looms to weave; I wonder how intricate they are.” Fawn-soft eyes creased with refined cheek at the male, before flickering over the Centurion’s graceful, hardy form. ”It is lovely to see you again, doamna mea. I am so glad-“ she entreated, for she was, ”-to see you are in good health.”

"This couldn't have been possible without your blessing." Her attentive gratitude leaned in towards the both of them, even as her body remained reclined back; simply smiling with a hushed sort of animation and eyes twinkling like stars. 
Messages In This Thread
RE: darling you're wild eyed, empty & tongue tied - by Andraste - January 24, 2019, 11:13 PM