Dragoncrest Cliffs We can hear when we are hollow
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
"Only 'hello'," her voice light with promise, the she-wolf made to situate herself alongside Ephraim. She hadn't quite come to know the young coywolf, but she had caught him frequenting Verx's time in those sparing glimpses she's given to her mate. "I... don't believe we have met, no?" As her mind sifted back through the memories before this moment, she couldn't truly pinpoint where or when she'd seen the boy before, and she thinned her lips at this. Of course, there was the off-chance that in the aftermath following the war, she'd tended to him amongst the rush of poulticing gougings and gashes and heaves knows-what-else with Rose.

If Aure'd known that Ephraim had been involved with some misunderstanding with Blodreina, well... they'd get off to great start already. She was, of course, rather gladdened to find that there was another skayona in the pack, "As am I. Skayona, of course, not an Ephraim," a gentle trill of a laugh. "I am Aure; I've been here for some time, really. I would have to say, ce? Practically before ze cliffs were raided, so... Nearly three months, yes?" In her musing, her voice had lowered, as if speaking more to herself and her thoughts than towards the young male beside her. Aure's eyes were rabbit-soft and silver, peering at him a little wonderingly, too. "Have you been here for some time, as well?"
Messages In This Thread
We can hear when we are hollow - by Ephraim - January 22, 2019, 12:42 AM
RE: We can hear when we are hollow - by Andraste - February 09, 2019, 10:07 AM
RE: We can hear when we are hollow - by Ephraim - February 17, 2019, 12:51 PM
RE: We can hear when we are hollow - by Andraste - February 17, 2019, 11:08 PM
RE: We can hear when we are hollow - by Ephraim - February 18, 2019, 10:18 PM
RE: We can hear when we are hollow - by Andraste - February 18, 2019, 11:18 PM
RE: We can hear when we are hollow - by Ephraim - March 01, 2019, 10:55 PM
RE: We can hear when we are hollow - by Andraste - March 06, 2019, 03:16 PM
RE: We can hear when we are hollow - by Ephraim - March 09, 2019, 07:59 PM
RE: We can hear when we are hollow - by Andraste - March 11, 2019, 12:22 AM
RE: We can hear when we are hollow - by Ephraim - March 20, 2019, 02:04 PM