Dragoncrest Cliffs if you keep screaming your name, it forces the assailant to acknowledge you as human.
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
The question was posed to her as if she'd arrived to expect something from him -- at least, that's how she heard it. She could've said nothing was further from the truth, but, yeah, it wasn't. She wanted company. And luckily for Artaax, or anyone in Aure's presence, once she was within one's sights, she'd keep them bound whether they wanted to be near her or not. Perhaps it was a blessing that she remained as unaware of vacant-intoned words as she was of aversion in general.

All the same, she regarded him blankly for moment, lips parted in a little 'o', as if her words had yet to even catch up with her. Then a smile crescented along her lips, unimpeded entirely by his deadpan tone and look. "I wanted to see you. I never got to thank you for that little, ah, bird-lesson of yours," she spieled, blinking benightedly at him. "We have not spokes for some time. How has ze winter treated you?"

And then, without any regard for whether he would even follow her or not, she began to trail in whichever direction he'd set off into, still smiling like some love-struck lunatic. Whatever sprightly mood her brother had left her in seemed, for now, stubbornly permenant.
Messages In This Thread
RE: if you keep screaming your name, it forces the assailant to acknowledge you as human. - by Andraste - February 09, 2019, 09:21 PM