Ankyra Sound you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts.
what's a little sweetheart like you
doing with a bloody nose?
576 Posts
Ooc —
Raleska slowed as the girl whirled around to face her, a smart thing to do, considering allowing a strange wolf to approach you from behind generally put you at an egregious disadvantage. Faking a thin smile to reciprocate the unsure one that Yami wore, Raleska measured the girl with the cold bite of her yellow eyes, trying to emulate the seasoned way in which she had often seen her mother scrutinize newcomers.

She knew right off of the bat that Yami was prettier than her, and it struck a feeling of immediate dislike and immediate wish to be validated in the girl. The two contrasting emotions warred within each other much in the way a tidepool often fights against its own current -- until at last the conflict briefly rose in her yellow gaze and just as quickly subsided.

"Hmm." She hummed (unwittingly just like her mother might have), as if completing her visual assessment of the girl. "I'm Raleska." She studied the girl to see if any flicker of recognition crossed Yami's features, and then in a rather insufferable way, she casually mentioned "Caiaphas' daughter," as if by being the queen's blood was somehow of great and divine import.

She let that sink in, fully expecting some sort of shock, awe, or groveling - and then, just to keep Yami on her toes and not let the girl somehow establish herself as the decider of their conversational topics, Raleska added: "Did you meet anyone else yet?"
all of which makes me anxious,
at times unbearably so.
Messages In This Thread
you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Yami - February 09, 2019, 07:44 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Raleska - February 09, 2019, 07:57 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Yami - February 09, 2019, 08:18 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Raleska - February 09, 2019, 08:28 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Yami - February 09, 2019, 08:47 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Raleska - February 11, 2019, 06:37 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Yami - February 14, 2019, 07:39 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Raleska - February 17, 2019, 03:35 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Yami - February 18, 2019, 08:04 PM