Ankyra Sound you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts.
what's a little sweetheart like you
doing with a bloody nose?
576 Posts
Ooc —
Yami's eyeroll caused Raleska to come to a full stop, rather abruptly at that. With a look of self-assured haughtiness, Raleska did the wolf equivalent of a self-important boss snapping their suspenders as they talked down to an employee - she puffed her narrow chest, flicked her ears dismissively, and spoke: "well, just checking - not everyone knows what a fish is.. you don't even know what a shark is..."

Her tone was just the right amount of pitying, as if Yami was clearly some uneducated oaf to not even know what a shark was... What kind of peonic, dismal life had she lead before Rusalka! The poor babe was clearly better off now that she was here, in Raleska's very understanding and capable hands.. "So, it's a fish - but huge.  Come on, sometimes you see them over in the bay." She swung into a loose trot, guiding Yami along the beach's curve where the bay sat glittering in the distance.
all of which makes me anxious,
at times unbearably so.
Messages In This Thread
you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Yami - February 09, 2019, 07:44 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Raleska - February 09, 2019, 07:57 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Yami - February 09, 2019, 08:18 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Raleska - February 09, 2019, 08:28 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Yami - February 09, 2019, 08:47 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Raleska - February 11, 2019, 06:37 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Yami - February 14, 2019, 07:39 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Raleska - February 17, 2019, 03:35 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Yami - February 18, 2019, 08:04 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Raleska - March 09, 2019, 01:55 PM