Ankyra Sound you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts.
what's a little sweetheart like you
doing with a bloody nose?
576 Posts
Ooc —
Honestly, Raleska deserved to have her ass bit. She wouldn't have agreed, of course, but she was being such an insufferably princess that really, who could blame Yami for wanting to put the girl in her place?

A small smile again played across Raleska's features, one that was conniving and carried no warmth with it. Instead, it seemed sharp - smug and knowing and thin as the bent back of a reed. Poor, simple Yami... thinking a shark could be wolf sized.

Actually, they could - but Raleska didn't know that.

"Bigger." She replied, her eyes wide as she dramatically endowed upon Yami the knowledge that frankly, any self-respecting person ought to know. SMH. Poor, simple Yami indeed.

"They can eat a wolf in one bite." CLACK. Her jaws clamped shut, clicking with finality as she enunciated just how easy it was for a shark to eat a wolf. "My mom says she's seen them swallow a seal." She scanned the choppy waters, looking for any sign of a fin. "Wait.. you know what a seal is, right?"
all of which makes me anxious,
at times unbearably so.
Messages In This Thread
you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Yami - February 09, 2019, 07:44 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Raleska - February 09, 2019, 07:57 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Yami - February 09, 2019, 08:18 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Raleska - February 09, 2019, 08:28 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Yami - February 09, 2019, 08:47 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Raleska - February 11, 2019, 06:37 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Yami - February 14, 2019, 07:39 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Raleska - February 17, 2019, 03:35 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Yami - February 18, 2019, 08:04 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Raleska - March 09, 2019, 10:07 PM