Ankyra Sound She cleaned me out and hit in on the sly
what's a little sweetheart like you
doing with a bloody nose?
576 Posts
Ooc —
Rosalyn still kept her leg held out in front of her, and Raleska didn't blame her. While the leg had healed over well, she could still see traces of swelling and a knot of skin where the leg had been mangled - it would likely be some time before the bone set completely.

She didn't know enough about their own bodies to estimate a timeframe, but she had noticed Rosalyn looked better by the day. Hopefully, she would heal completely soon - and hopefully, they'd never have to deal with Drageda again.

This time if they did, Raleska would be ready - and no one, not even Rosalyn, could hold her back.

She had been lost in her own vengeful thoughts, and Rosalyn's question drew her back rather sharply. Glancing at the older woman with a look of skepticism, Raleska wondered if she was going to volunteer a spar - what about her leg? "Yeah, I was.. Svalinn got beat up a few weeks ago. He obviously could use practice." She smiled a smug smile, an ear flicked to the side in arrogance. "but I guess he's too good for us." She turned her gaze pointedly to Svalinn, who hadn't waited for her at all. So rude!
all of which makes me anxious,
at times unbearably so.
Messages In This Thread
She cleaned me out and hit in on the sly - by Raleska - February 11, 2019, 06:50 PM
RE: She cleaned me out and hit in on the sly - by Rosalyn - February 26, 2019, 01:47 PM
RE: She cleaned me out and hit in on the sly - by Raleska - March 09, 2019, 01:52 PM