Ankyra Sound She cleaned me out and hit in on the sly
what's a little sweetheart like you
doing with a bloody nose?
576 Posts
Ooc —
What had she learned? Raleska rested on her haunches, her features scrunched as she recalled every lesson, every tussle her mother had imparted. There were many - mostly she watched Caiaphas and Svalinn, then sometimes Caiaphas watched the two of them -- now that Illidan was in the picture, they were often all encouraged to spar any time they could.

"Well my mom says not to fight fair too. She says two is better than one." She remembered how Caiaphas had taught Illidan that fighting dirty was often synonymous with winning. "And that sometimes it's better not to make the first move." She frowned, recalling why that was the case -- stalling out the enemy often made them rush or become foolhardy in their approach. "My mom says sometimes flinging sand into their face before the fight, giving them something to react to so they never see the real hit coming, that kind of stuff. But also, knowing who you fight. Like Svalinn is stronger than me so I have to stay away from getting too close or he could pin me. And Illidan has a lot more endurance, so waiting things out doesn't work for him."
all of which makes me anxious,
at times unbearably so.
Messages In This Thread
She cleaned me out and hit in on the sly - by Raleska - February 11, 2019, 06:50 PM
RE: She cleaned me out and hit in on the sly - by Rosalyn - February 26, 2019, 01:47 PM
RE: She cleaned me out and hit in on the sly - by Raleska - March 16, 2019, 11:26 AM