Stone Circle [M] I see it, I like it, I want it, I got it
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
As Valette rolled onto her back to reveal the flat expanse of her stomach, Greyback watched with a half-lidded gaze. He couldnt wait till the lithe frame of her was fat with their young. Her belly swollen with the tiny specks of life that belonged to them. Belonged to him. He bent down to press his nose to the heated flesh there— his tongue swiping out to lick across the skin in a kiss. "You're beautiful," he breathed. 

He let her have room to roll back onto her stomach, and with a pleasant growl at the pliancy he bent down again to nip along her fur, his jaws starting at the back of her neck before moving upwards to clasp around the soft edges of her ear. "You're being so good for me, my love" he whispered behind her, his voice muffled slightly by the fur. Greyback wasn't too sure what had come over him to say such things, he only hoped Valette would be comfortable with them.

He hesitated for a bit, waiting for some sort of sign from her before he moved slowly down the curve of her spine, muttering praise after praise to her. Nip after nip. But with each passing second it grew harder for him to regain control.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [M] I see it, I like it, I want it, I got it - by Greyback - February 19, 2019, 05:22 PM