Hushed Willows my limbs are frozen, my eyes won't close [festival]
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
"Me neither; I've not the chance to go to a festival in quite some time," she mused, attention withdrawing into her memories for a moment. Rather, the last celebration she'd ever attended had only been... right before her departure from the far north; something a bit removed made itself known in her heart, but thankfully Sanguinis resumed speaking, and that was what helped her from drifting into the depths of the labyrinth of her mind.

Or, maybe she should've let herself make that departure, because she returned to attention with ears stinging with blood and a tongue that stuttered a bit uselessly. But the happiness that came forth in her argent eyes set them to an undeniable gleam, "With childs, y-yes." Aure let out a breathless little laugh, ears swiveling apologetic upon her white crown for her missed heartbeats to reply.

"They should be here within the beginning of spring, I should hope," and though that nagging doubt still bit at her, supplied, "I hope they will bring my clan light; ze winter hasn't implored us with much kindness." Never once had she thought the joy of Drageda rested solely by her womb — that couldn't have been further from the truth! Of course, with her beloved and the rest of the kru helping raise the bairns, her faith was unwavering in that it would bring some kind of elation to most upon the cliffs.
Messages In This Thread
RE: my limbs are frozen, my eyes won't close [festival] - by Andraste - February 19, 2019, 08:32 AM