Arrow Lake & i wonder (not for the first time) what happened to your wings
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
Listening to his words, Aure preoccupied herself with a luxurious stretch that had the her svelte back arcing beneath his chin. “Mm... I will lead,” the hum punctuated by a feathering of her tail at his snout. The snub-nosed notch from all those months ago settled back in her own muzzle, “But only if my knight protects me.” And then, all hooded eyes and with a bump of her shoulder — daring Verx to follow, to catch her — she flit from him and up the path before he could snap her up.

If he wanted her, she wasn’t going to make it easy for him. Tail feathering high over boney hips, she streaked further into the foothills of the Sunspires, arrowing from Diaspora and taunting Vercingetorix along with. Danced through paw-holds, claws scraping over crag as she pulled herself over boulder after boulder. She was entirely in her element, born for mountains — argent eyes gleaming with wild intent, fur a tousled, earthy mess.

It was only when Aure arrived at an impasse did she slow and still; where the clifface was too steep and stubborn to let them scrabble over it. The silver hadn’t even caught her breath, her whole body shivering with rasps, but she still stalked to and fro; fleet on her toes as she looked for some way to conquer it.

”There must be a way, Berx,” she could be found, groaning — pouting that name like Verhh — in a voice that should’ve been kept to their intimacy, but instead leapt from the rocks all about them. ”I’m sure there must be some path...” Hearing him straggle behind her, she hoped he’d see the look she now gave him; nothing short of mischievous as well as a little petulant. All of her teasing would be for naught if the chase ended now. She refused to let it.
Messages In This Thread
RE: & i wonder (not for the first time) what happened to your wings - by Andraste - April 07, 2019, 05:24 PM