Arrow Lake & i wonder (not for the first time) what happened to your wings
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
Full-moon eyes never left Verx's as he sounded out the word properly for her; she meant to sound it out right as he did, but her voice utterly stoppered in her throat as he continued to explain himself. "S... s-sexy?" was all the she could squeak out. Sexy? While the warrior grimaced and groaned, Aure cast a glance about them, eyes growing ever-wider by the beat, if only to make sure he spoke of her and not to... to... well, a tree.  ( You could never be too sure. )

The mention of his coition with other females was the first thing to pinken her; no, she would very much doubt she'd ever want to hear of his romps with them. Of course, though, those females he'd been with were sure to have been the epitome of... of sexy, yes? Not scarred winter bones, or— Wait— ”You are not an idiot! Y-“

"Let me see if I can find a story that's decent to tell."
Oh no.

Lips pressed thin at that. Her head lowered, as if she could elude the bright-hot sting of blood from throat to scarred crown. Ears flickered demurely; smiled with quivery timidity, as if to keep him from prowling closer with stories of... of her. "Y-you’re not an idiot, and I, I, ah- um," Eloquent as per usual, she retreated from him, stumbling a bit as she paid no mind to the terrain underpaw. "M'not s-se— no, no, Verx, I, erm—" As she bit her lips and blushed and bumbled all over this, though, a little inkling within her was curious...

Was she?
Messages In This Thread
RE: & i wonder (not for the first time) what happened to your wings - by Andraste - April 12, 2019, 08:50 PM