Stone Circle life is old there, older than the trees
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,110 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Arlette nodded in agreement. She thought it was excellent as well that her mother had another litter. Her smile faded a bit when Merrit instantly and rather shortly said no. She had expected that he wouldn't find their father but she did not tell him that. She respected his decision at the time. It seemed important to him and she would not be disrespectful about it just because it was not one of her needs.

She was about to speak when Merrit continued. Arlette slowly nodded. She had not expected Merrit to become like their father. She had not expected him to. Only if he had not returned then she might have felt a bit abandoned. Slowly a smile crept on her face as Merrit spoke such sweet words. "Merrit--," she was about to return but the male continued. She nodded shortly when he was done. "That is very mature of you to see it that way. I forgive you," she spoke.

"Just for your information. I did not see it that way," she returned. "But, I am glad you are back and all is forgiven. I think it is very remarkable to show such loyalty for a wolf and go such lengths to find them," she complimented. "However, I can see your point and how it might look like to others. But I know you and I didn't doubt for a moment that you would return," she smiled and then bumped her nose against his shoulder so he would feel better.
Messages In This Thread
life is old there, older than the trees - by Merrit - May 17, 2019, 11:41 AM
RE: life is old there, older than the trees - by Arlette - May 23, 2019, 03:45 PM