Hushed Willows no living man am i! — you look upon a woman
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
shortened for times sake oof

Repayment hadn’t been necessary? Aure bobbed her pale crown, humbly receiving the gratitude. But she wanted to say, “Nonsense. You went out of your way to gift us, it’s ze least I could do to show my thanks.” Instead, though, a smile gleamed as Lily pained about her children, and then asked after the herbalists’ own brood. ”I am exhausted to no end,” the Rhaesuian sighed, a rueful touch to her lips, “but glad of it. Dragomir hunts his bugs, and Isilmë hunts him.” My little moon, chasing her own night, it seems.

“In time, I’d like to train them — sparring, that is. I do not have much experience, aside from ankle-biting, but I am sure my brother will help,” she hummed, “or, my good friend Reina. Well. I’ve never seen her fight, but she carries herself in a very... composed way,”Just like her uncle “so I am certain she would be a well-meaning mentor.”

With a few blinks, she eventually returned to herself (another mindless rambling), and brought her attention back to Lily. ”Forgive me; I do not mean to be so self-absorbed. Have your own children taken to their own devices, too?” nor would she presume to hinder this time for the Satori, too—
Messages In This Thread
RE: no living man am i! — you look upon a woman - by Andraste - June 02, 2019, 03:25 PM