Hoshor Plains Life finds a way
I'M JUST A BELIEVER THAT THINGS WILL GET BETTER
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
Private 
@Reiko
Backdated to following this thread.

He is out of breath, having crossed a small artery of Whitefish River and finally the bison gives up on the chase. While it was not a long ordeal over all, it left him feeling as if he's been running for hours. Muscles sore, bruise forming on his hip, and Evergreen has no idea where Reiko is.

Heart pounding in his chest, concern consumes him, for while he did his best to keep the beast's attention away, he has no idea if she is injured... and if she is, how badly. Evergreen debates his options, uncertain about bison behavior enough that he is wary about calling. So he goes across the creek again. Fur soaking along his limbs, chest and underbelly, as he searches for his packmate.
Working on wrapping up current threads!
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
She found the thickest, darkest hiding spot she could find in a rush. Ducking into it and getting as low to the ground as possible to try and stay out of sight the best she could. If there was snow, it would be an easier ordeal - but with the bright white clash against the rugged earth, and lush green, she stuck out like a sore thumb at best.

How long had she been hiding for now? With her heart slowing in pace as she relaxed, nothing has found her yet and perhaps the whole ordeal has calmed down now. Adrenalin no longer fuelled her body and now she can feel the pain emanating from her side where the horn met her ribs. 

At least she was still around to complain about it.

Thrusting her head out from the bushy hiding place, Reiko looked around to see if Evergreen was anywhere near by. Was he okay? Did the beast go after him in the end and Reiko just hid like a coward? Her heart sank at the thought, what a great way to treat the man who just invited you to join their pack, she thought. 

Staying as close to the brush as possible, just in case the bison was still lurking around, she held her body low and kept an eye out for the gentle giant.

The sound of water caught her attention and gently she raised her head over the shrub, ears low, bright azure orbs seeking out the familiar silhouette of the one she sought. Evergreen? She cried out softly.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
In other circumstances, he would've appreciated the coldness of the water with how overheated he feels. Right now, however, the bear worries. Every step he grows more anxious. His round ears swerve to the slightest sound, and mismatched green eyes beg to see a sliver of white amongst the dark, earthy foliage. Hopefully without a marring of red. Just as with Thistle, he prays to unknown Gods that Rei is okay.

His pace quickens, loping from the water's grasps and it is by fortunate luck that they are not far from each other. His name is heard in a familiar voice. Part of him feels relieved, the other beyond worried. He runs in the direction; Rei? Eve calls back. At first he misses her head poking out from a shrub, but upon a double-take he spots her! Rei! The bear exclaims, tail wagging behind him. He quiets his voice, glancing over his shoulder in case they had to run again. The coast seems clear... for now.

Are you okay? Are you hurt? Eve whispers as he powers through the shrub branches to stand next to her.
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Apprehensive about going any further out into the open, Rei stood where she was until she flash of the familiar figure went by, calling her name in return. Evergreen! Stretching out, she felt her chin rest on the bush she hid behind while looking at him walking away - thankfully he back tracked and they finally locked eyes! 

She scanned him quickly, wasn't limping, no real big wounds that would cause worry. Sure he was probably bruised up as well, but at least he looked fine. Her own exclamation her her peering around, making sure that they didn't have to duck away again, the coast was clear thankfully. 

I'm so sorry! Almost cutting off his words, she began to babble and already feeling a little panicked thinking back to what had just transpired. It was a terrible target - I felt compassion for the new born and their mothers, I couldn't paint a target on them - I put us both in danger- on and on she rambled on and on while walking around the bear, mindlessly making sure he was alright from front to back.

Eventually she barely bade sense in her ramblings.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
Both of them rush together. It is almost a comedic skit in the way they fuss and yet look so relieved that the other is okay. Evergreen would never forgive himself if Reiko was injured terribly. And while both of them did take a nasty hit, they're still standing. Of course, he does not expect the worry, or Rei babbling in a manner that Evergreen himself usually did.

Chin tucking towards his dark throat, his eyebrows raise, trying to hold in his own emotions while the white wolf circles him over and over again.

Eventually he cannot resist as her rambling continues. Cheeks puff round, and laughter escapes his lips. Loud and obnoxious. Jaws wide. The bear plops down in a seat. So relieved and relaxed to see that Reiko is well enough to mother him. Sorry, sorry, he blurts out apologies between laughs and hiccups. I'm just so relieved!
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
I wouldn't blame you if you didn't want me in your pack anymore - Her ramblings continued, completely oblivious to Evergreen's expression until finally he explodes into laughter. Softly her mouth shut as she eyed the large man in his outburst, confused at first - then a little annoyed.

Snowy eyebrows furrowed softly in expression, and her lower lip jutted out in a slight frown. He plopped down and finally Reiko gathered the courage to give him a playful, maybe just a little rough, as rough as her gentle nature would allow, a paw to his shoulder to give him a push. Idiot! This isn't a laughing matter! She tried oh so very hard to keep her serious face, but even she faltered and finally cracked up in a soft laugh.

Oh forget it. She smiled again, I'm just glad you're okay. Clearly relieved, she finally sighed to let go of the tension. Let's go home, hm? well... new home, but to the lands that would soon be home. it was good enough, more than she had previously. She was excited to see the place she would soon call home.
Healing (2/6)