Ankyra Sound Now it’s two long years of waiting around to die
what's a little sweetheart like you
doing with a bloody nose?
576 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
He killed her. Raleska accused in a dark tone, confiding to her brother @Illidan with a resolutely hardened stare. It didn’t matter what Vercingetorix claimed — the fact was Raleska did not trust him. He was their enemy, he had always been their enemy.. her gut clenched as she thought of her mother somewhere alone in the woods, besieged by the dark specter who had just been waiting for the right moment to strike..

And they had stupidly given it to him. Raleska cursed and grieved for her decisions, wishing she had done more or disobeyed her mother and come along. She had failed to see the worst possible outcome, and now Rusalka was hurting for it. I’m going to go find her. Raleska announced through gritted teeth, her tail lashing in agitation.  In the meantime .. I think you’re .. She paused, unable to even say the unthinkable.. He needs to be placed under watch. We cannot trust him. I suggest @Svalinn and @Vengeance be told to watch him while I’m gone. Her throat constricted as she thought of her errand.. She fervently hoped her suspicions were not true, but it was unlike her mother to not return, and of all the wolves, Vercingetorix stood the most to gain from her mother’s demise.
all of which makes me anxious,
at times unbearably so.
Messages In This Thread
Now it’s two long years of waiting around to die - by Raleska - June 17, 2019, 01:11 PM