Hushed Willows did i make money, was i proud?
After a time, he catches a stronger scent on the breeze — the one he's looking for. He nudges Helios gently, turning in the direction of the food scent at a slightly faster pace than before. Almost there, he thinks, relief beginning to wash over him — until a voice stops him in his tracks. He freezes, blood running cold for a moment as he glances first toward Helios, then the source of the sound. But he recognizes that voice, oddly enough.
His expression sours slightly when his gaze lands on the girl, but his agitation doesn't last long. Clearly this is her home, and they're the trespassers here. Um, He glances to Helios again, searching for something to say that isn't the truth. Unfortunately, lying is among the many things Zephyr has yet to master. It only takes a couple seconds for the words to tumble from him despite his best efforts to stop them. We're hungry. A small huff escapes him, and he presses further into Helios, as if he could melt into his brother's fur and disappear forever this way.
common || « french »
Messages In This Thread
did i make money, was i proud? - by Zephyr - July 07, 2019, 04:55 PM
RE: did i make money, was i proud? - by Helios - July 07, 2019, 05:02 PM
RE: did i make money, was i proud? - by Minnow - July 07, 2019, 05:13 PM
RE: did i make money, was i proud? - by Zephyr - July 07, 2019, 05:43 PM
RE: did i make money, was i proud? - by Helios - July 07, 2019, 05:54 PM
RE: did i make money, was i proud? - by Minnow - July 07, 2019, 06:06 PM
RE: did i make money, was i proud? - by Hyacinth - July 13, 2019, 10:51 AM