Stone Circle So many thoughts running through my head
109 Posts
Ooc —
She was on a trial basis and the stress seemed to be getting to her. Kiran has been keeping partol as well as putting food in the caches whenever she caught something. Yes, she knew she should eat a bit herself but she couldn’t bring herself to take a bite of anything. She was worried about her sister, her mother, but most importantly her pups wherever they may be.

@Greyback
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
Emerging from the cover of the forest with his head bowed, the beast of man was met with the white figure of another. He stared of a second, taking her in with an exquisite look— from her every step that swayed her frame to her piercing eyes, he was reminded of another... yet it was too far in the back of his old mind to surface. Perhaps she was someone he met long ago, or maybe it was a distant memory.

Greyback only shook his head and cleared his throat loudly enough for her to hear.

109 Posts
Ooc —
Kiran was sulking a bit when she turned around to meet Greybacks gaze. “Hello again.” They had spoken once before but that’s when she had thought her mother was dead. “How are you.”
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
When the female turned around to meet him he instantly noticed her. Kiran. Kiran from when he met. Kiran from when Steph chased him past the border upon returning. Kiran who had been the start of him trying to get his trade. Kiran. Kiran.

Greyback smiled to her. "It's been quite some time, hasn't it?" He chuckled. "I'm doing well. Valette and I are together— we have four beautiful kids. West, Leta, Newt, and Clay." The man didn't dare bring up the recent attack, he didn't want to talk about it. Silence stretched between after he talked. "You should meet them. It would be good for them."

109 Posts
Ooc —
They had started a family, the thought made her give a small sad sigh thinking of her own broken family. She hoped it would go unnoticed as she tried to hide it with a smile as she took in all of their names to memory. “Well if I see them around I’ll definitely say hello. I’m glad you all are doing well.”
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
Greyback had noticed the sigh that wracked the young girl's frame after he told her about his family. Such an action was weird in his eyes, and he didn't hesitate to squint at her in question for it. Was she jealous? Did him asking for her to see his kids bother her? Greyback huffed through his nose in a snort, but continued to keep himself steady in front of the girl. He found her action a bit insulting, and in return his voice became short and automated.

"They're normally by the den in the heart of the territory with Valette. You should visit them before they get too big." He turned them, and was quick in attempt to make his way out of the scene.

"I must attend to other duties now."

109 Posts
Ooc —
He seemed upset and she looked down at her paws and then back at him. “If I made you upset a truly apologize. It’s just hard hearing of family when I lost mine only a short few months before coming back to East Hollow.” There was no use hiding it now and she hadn’t mean to make him upset at all. If he asked more she would say the rest.
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
Greyback turned his ear to her apology, but refused to look at her. He was embarrassed for such a quick response, especially when his pack mate seemed to have good intentions—not bad ones. He felt the air get awkward with his prolonged silence, unsure of what to say as the past emotions still were yet to fully leave his head. "I'm sorry to hear that." He replied, his voice a bit softer now.

"But I must really get on my duties."

"You're welcome to join me." Greyback felt bad for ending the conversation there. The least he could do was ask if she wanted to join. Perhaps they could continue this as they walked.

109 Posts
Ooc —
The mood seemed to get better and Kiran offered a smile to the man. She didn’t mean to keep him from the duties he had to perform and she nodded when he suggested she could join “I wouldn’t mind that at all.”
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
Sorry for the short responsive, I'm having trouble going off of Kiran's post because they're short.

Grey still refused to turn around to look at the other, only flicking his tail and continuing on wards with haste. It was only if Kiran caught up to walk beside him would he return the smile in attempt to lighten the air. "Let us get to it then. Valette would want me back before sundown."

109 Posts
Ooc —
Kiran nodded in agreement. It seemed understandable, nightfall wasn’t the best time to be out. The female walked up beside him and followed. “If there’s anything around I can to to help with anything let me know. “ She’d been trying to keep busy since she’s been here but it’s hard especially without a purpose. “I’ve been trying to keep my head straight by doing patrols and doing patrols whenever I can.” 

Sorry trying to get back in the groove of playing her.