Silvertip Mountain sometimes it makes me wonder why i even bring the thunder
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
since this is a more intense(?) thread feel free to skip until / unless tagged! <3 fam has pp permission of momma til then

The mother let dragostea spit fire at her ivory guise, and only conceded with a gentle tilt of her head and blink of her eyes; which gleamed with faith that he would handle it, that he would bring their son back to them. As beloved whirled from her, Aurëwen turned to her daughter, “Come. There is a secure nook for us, my star. Better to see ze happening with, too.”

To Sanguinus, to Ira, “I would like for you to be posted near here, and to intercept them, should ze takers come your way.” Her still-seeing eye trailed back to where Verx strode mightily, the heaviness in his step more than enough to make up for the remnant hiss of his voice. “If things go more amiss than they already have,” white throat constricting, “save our son.”

Turning from them before the thought could finish itself, the silver hind swept up her shrikeful daughter, and hastily awayed to a place more secure and observant.