Brecheliant
NPC
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,109 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
Decided to do a thread after all! I assumed he's gathered them up to speed this along.

Could you guys tag Eljay when you have threads outside the borders? I'm not going to invade them all but maybe I'll make cameos ^^

Uncle Colt was just attacked at the borders, Eljay said to his children. He looked anxious, afraid that they might get really scared by this news. He knew he would be at that age for sure. Now it's important not to go outside. The copse provides for everything we need, so it's fine to just stay here. Please don't come too near the borders. Please because he knew that they would unlikely like this request. He knew he should put his foot down and demand this as their father but Eljay had never been that kind of parent. You - you might get hurt, or pick something up and get sick. It just isn't safe.

Eljay looked at his children with a worried frown, hoping they would understand and listen to him. He didn't want to lose them; in more than just the one way.
super-adorable little shrimp
506 Posts
Ooc — Me
Elfie was alarmed by the news and did not quite understand the concept of being attacked. Not like playing, though the games with his playmates could get pretty rough, but like for real. Like, when Wraen told, how a hero slayed a dragon, losing some limbs in the process as well. He listened to Eljay carefully, for a change, though his expression did get a bit grumpy vibes at the yet another implication of "do as I told you, 'cause I know better!"

He considered himself grown enough already (after all he had almost reached his father in height) for not being treated like a complete child. Leave that for... his gaze briefly settled on Sugar Glider, who had ventured closer... for her and the likes. "Okay," he muttered under his breath, deciding not to make scene out of this one for a change (the matter - after all - sounded very serious, not the usual Eljay's-panic-stricken-unreasonabilities).