Swiftcurrent Creek My skin, my soul, my finest jewels
~ the outsider ~
183 Posts
Ooc —
Private 

@Polaris all other tags are for reference

They day had started so beautiful, sunlight filtered steadily through the trees shining through the entrance of the den in a stunning array of colors. Despite her depressed mood, Lie couldn’t help but be mesmerized by natures splendor. However, as the day continued, the clouds hid the bright rays, obscuring Helios’ namesake from view.

With @Soter and @Morena occupied by @Kavik on a short excursion from the den Rosalie found a rare moment to herself, for which she ventured down the slightly overgrown path to the edge of the river. Finding her favorite spot at the base of a large tree she watched the water gently trickle-down river. With summer in full swing the water level had decreased, but luckily remained steady throughout the season. This had been the only saving grace the pack had received with so many pups to feed. Due to the fresh water there was plenty of small game within the territory to keep all the hungry mouths to feed.

1/5
5/5
~ i haven't played that song since my wife died ~
lie can be pp'd by anyone listed as family on her profile

"common", "french" 1/5 posts
204 Posts
Ooc — jem
she'd been wandering through their home rather aimlessly; feeling rather on the bored side and burning with a nagging restlessness. her mind kept wandering back to her little secret excursion to the beautiful fox's glade and then from there she'd think of her newfound friend, clay. the memories left her feeling warm and...excited too. she supposed it was the whole thing of this experience being hers alone, her whole life had been shared with either her parents or her siblings so far and it was surprisingly refreshing to suddenly have something that was hers alone. plus he'd been so nice and she found herself having to fight urges to go seek him. the likelyhood of coming across him again were slim and she didn't want to get lost! she couldn't do that to her parents with everything they'd been through.

yet the feeling didn't go away and she trotted through the territory with little discontent huffs. she was so lost in her daydreams though that she didn't even break free from her reverie until she crashed right into maman with a startled yelp. she pulls back, ears flattening bashfully as bi-eyes widen. "sorry!! i didn't notice you i was...what? she didn't want to say daydreaming that sounded silly! so she opts for trailing off dumbly instead, attempting a sheepish half smile.

it's short lived though as she's left shuffling her paws awkwardly. she hadn't really seen maman since what had happened...she'd been with the pups and polaris had been way too nervous to go near the den- scared as to how she'd react giving what she knew. so standing there, she suddenly finds her mouth quite dry and at a loss for words.
"common" | "french"
[Image: ezgif-com-resize-7.gif]
~ the outsider ~
183 Posts
Ooc —

Lie had heard the girl coming, long before she saw her. In fact she had even turned to greet her pale daughter. Lie had not expected that Polaris hadn’t even noticed her. Bracing herself, seafoam eyes watched to girl walk straight into her. With a raised brow Rosalie looked down at the child.

“You were…?” A knowing smile graced the corners of Lie’s lips, and she tilted her head in a questioning manner. Of course she expects an answer, and is most curious what Polaris might come up with, her gaze glistening with mischief.

1/5
5/5
~ i haven't played that song since my wife died ~
lie can be pp'd by anyone listed as family on her profile

"common", "french" 1/5 posts