Twisted Slough do you remember me? i killed your family
435 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Warrior
His heart. just. stopped.
He was floored by this new information that slipped from her tongue so effortlessly, so slowly. Orochi stood through it all, slack-jawed and eyes filled with disbelief. He still stayed silent when she finished. He barely even moved, save for the light swaying of his body. For a long time his mind was blank.

You're lying. The drawn out silence was broken by a confused whisper. This simply wasn't true. Yes Takara has left him not once but twice now and for that she would forever be deemed a traitor in his eyes. But before all that she had been a good mother, one that cared for him and loved him dearly. Surely if this were true, she would've told him earlier. Right? Right???

No. no... Why had this news hurt him so much to the point he fell under the weight of his sorrow? This shouldn't matter to him. He had done fine without a father in his life. Hell, the thought of having one never crossed his mind! Until now that is. 

What was life like with one? A father? Did they watch over you? Keep you fed and happy? Did they love just as a mother would? Wouldn't that have been nice. To have someone like that stand in Takara's place. But apparently Issun never wanted to be that.  Both him and his mother had left him alone and confused. But oh he came back! And for a split second Orochi was dazzled by him. If he had known the man was his sire then maybe he would've made an effort to get closer to him. But Issun's unspoken hatred for him would never let that be. One parent was lost. The other dead. Why was the world so cruel?

Orochi's breathing became faster. Heat flooded through his body. Sorrow, disbelief, rage. It bubbles in his blood now. YOU'RE LYING! He sliced the air with teeth. More tears started to flow down his cheeks. STOP LYING TO ME. STOP IT. He had no control over his emotions nor his words. I HATE YOU! I Hate you... i hate... you... He sunk to the floor, he buried his nose deep into the earth.
Messages In This Thread
do you remember me? i killed your family - by Orochi - September 29, 2019, 06:56 PM
RE: do you remember me? i killed your family - by Minori - September 29, 2019, 11:26 PM
RE: do you remember me? i killed your family - by Orochi - October 01, 2019, 01:44 PM
RE: do you remember me? i killed your family - by Minori - October 02, 2019, 09:09 PM
RE: do you remember me? i killed your family - by Orochi - October 04, 2019, 10:46 PM
RE: do you remember me? i killed your family - by Minori - October 05, 2019, 10:42 AM
RE: do you remember me? i killed your family - by Orochi - October 05, 2019, 12:37 PM
RE: do you remember me? i killed your family - by Minori - October 05, 2019, 02:04 PM
RE: do you remember me? i killed your family - by Orochi - October 05, 2019, 02:45 PM
RE: do you remember me? i killed your family - by Minori - October 05, 2019, 06:25 PM
RE: do you remember me? i killed your family - by Orochi - October 05, 2019, 06:58 PM
RE: do you remember me? i killed your family - by Minori - October 06, 2019, 08:31 AM
RE: do you remember me? i killed your family - by Orochi - October 06, 2019, 10:42 AM
RE: do you remember me? i killed your family - by Minori - October 06, 2019, 12:24 PM
RE: do you remember me? i killed your family - by Orochi - October 06, 2019, 01:00 PM
RE: do you remember me? i killed your family - by Minori - October 06, 2019, 02:31 PM
RE: do you remember me? i killed your family - by Orochi - October 06, 2019, 03:03 PM
RE: do you remember me? i killed your family - by Minori - October 06, 2019, 03:19 PM