Blacktail Deer Plateau give me one last kiss while we're far too young to die
what's a little sweetheart like you
doing with a bloody nose?
576 Posts
Ooc —
It was good company came quickly; Raleska was a poor conversationalist, and she could see the way her question sunk like a stone across Keen's face. She hadn't intended it that way - but that's the way it came across.

Grappling with something to say to offset that sunken expression (and how she had hated spying it) Raleska was about to open her mouth, and then shut it promptly, when Aningan arrived. Giving him the flat of her crown dipped in reverence to his station, Raleska stood back to answer -- only to have Keen do it for her.

She supposed that was right, and it spared her the wagging of her tongue -- she saw nothing of Derg, though nearby he had caught Keen's howl on the wind. "She used to be part of Rusalka, when we were by the sea." By the sea -- but they no longer were, were they? Raleska's gaze glanced away, abstract and distant -- as if she was here, but her mind was miles and miles away.
all of which makes me anxious,
at times unbearably so.
Messages In This Thread
RE: give me one last kiss while we're far too young to die - by Raleska - December 02, 2019, 11:39 AM