Haunted Wood I can't help that I'm so selfish.
Ghost
"God is every bit as feral as that which he creates."
816 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Warrior
Ecologist
Something stirred out of his view. He thought to rise, or give the struggled feigning of such, just as the visitor made themselves known over the ledge of the pit. Revui pointedly ignored them as long as he could but the scent of Black Hat was too strong; he knew precisely where he was and the fact he loomed there, watching and waiting, did have an effect on Revui. He tried to stay where he was for as long as possible... But in the end the presence of the wolf moved him to some emotional degree, and thus caused him to rise. He didn't think to stagger his steps immediately and easily handled his weight - but then remembered, through the haze of his loathing for the man, that he should keep up the act.

With a fake wince and a slight hitch to his hip connected to his "broken" leg, Revui swaggered across the dirt. When he got closer to the edge where Black Hat stood watching he made a show of trying to lift his injured leg further and further, and let out a hot stream of urine directly below. Afterward the patch of dampened soil appeared to steam in the cold. Revui sighed as he placed his leg back down and took a few steps away, still silent, and kicked the dirt as if to mark it, tossing dry sand across the ruddy brown of the wet patch. He wondered how the man would feel about the sharp scent wafting obnoxiously up to where he watched - and flashed him a brief hateful glare.

The woods have always been filled with these soft doe-eyed things;
with hearts beating for the arrow, the bullet, the lance.

I have always been the huntsman.  ⤑

Messages In This Thread
I can't help that I'm so selfish. - by Revui (Ghost) - November 04, 2019, 06:36 PM
RE: I can't help that I'm so selfish. - by Black Hat - November 07, 2019, 09:39 AM
RE: I can't help that I'm so selfish. - by Revui (Ghost) - November 07, 2019, 08:23 PM
RE: I can't help that I'm so selfish. - by Black Hat - November 09, 2019, 08:56 AM