Stone Circle Won’t stop till I get where you are
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
I am SO sorry for the late reply!!! let me know if you want to close this, i wont mind, though id like to finish it!

He watched as the young girl cowered, her frame bending downward and bowing, and silently he stood as a selfish part within him appreciated the action. Greyback was a man that held himself in the light of a title, and like all before him in his family, he knew he was worth his salt and paid his dues when it came time. He was the Patriarch of The Hollow, and watching the new-comer show such intelligence did good on his image of her.

As she introduced herself he flicked his tail behind him, giving her a single nod and a hum. "Sunny..." he mused "I haven't heard that name in quite some time." Greyback tried to remember the events of what happened with the large man and his pack, though his memory ultimately failed him. "You are welcome to have a look around Easthollow for family, but mind your manners. I cannot promise you will find kin here."

Messages In This Thread
Won’t stop till I get where you are - by Minnow - December 04, 2019, 05:34 PM
RE: Won’t stop till I get where you are - by Greyback - December 05, 2019, 08:04 PM
RE: Won’t stop till I get where you are - by Minnow - December 05, 2019, 08:11 PM
RE: Won’t stop till I get where you are - by Greyback - December 20, 2019, 06:04 PM
RE: Won’t stop till I get where you are - by Minnow - December 27, 2019, 07:36 PM
RE: Won’t stop till I get where you are - by Greyback - December 28, 2019, 01:28 PM