Ankyra Sound a blackout oath i swore and meant but couldn't conjure up again
what's a little sweetheart like you
doing with a bloody nose?
576 Posts
Ooc —
The bitter, tired laugh that spills from Tux's lips caused Raleska's eyes to snap back. She knew and recognized that humor - and shared the briefest of unsure smiles between the two of them before a somberness crept back to her visage.

He had just come from the ocean, hadn't he? She wondered how far, too. He was not really in shape for her to leave him in good conscience.. and a part of her mother, the more clever part of her, urged her to extend help in other ways, too.. maybe, if she was generous now, it could be the bid that ended all enmity between their factions. He had promised not to hurt her if he saw her again, which was affirming.. but was it enough?

Raleska didn't want to be dragged into her mother's wars anymore. No one did. A sheepish, tentative look overtook her as she spoke her mind: "do you.. want to heal up in Rusalka? I mean.. I could leave you here, but I don't think it's right to do so."
all of which makes me anxious,
at times unbearably so.
Messages In This Thread
RE: a blackout oath i swore and meant but couldn't conjure up again - by Raleska - January 01, 2020, 04:33 PM