Qeya River do you don't you want me to love you?
He's not sure whether he's more relieved or embarrassed when Phillip responds — clearly not dead — but, thankfully, he doesn't get much time to ponder it. He's almost grateful when the boy starts to yell about twigs, though it takes a moment to connect the dots as he takes a few quick steps back to avoid a collision with the other. His eyes are wide as he watches in silence, but he thinks he knows what's going on by the time Phillip returns to him. Twig must be the bird, he realizes — and Phillip must not know what death is.
She's never going to get up. She's dead. Probably got murdered or something, His gaze is solemn as he addresses the boy. Realizing that might be a little too blunt, he adds: Don't worry, I won't let anyone murder us. Part of him wants to try to comfort Phillip more, but a bigger part is curious about the manner of the woman's death, so he moves toward the body after a moment. He sniffs cautiously as he nears the corpse again, relieved when his stomach stays silent throughout the inspection. Her neck looks gross, like someone chewed on it.
common || « french »
Messages In This Thread
do you don't you want me to love you? - by ThE nArRaToR - December 19, 2019, 02:04 PM
RE: do you don't you want me to love you? - by Zephyr - December 24, 2019, 02:40 PM
RE: do you don't you want me to love you? - by Hyacinth - December 24, 2019, 02:57 PM
RE: do you don't you want me to love you? - by Zephyr - December 24, 2019, 03:52 PM
RE: do you don't you want me to love you? - by Hyacinth - December 24, 2019, 04:16 PM
RE: do you don't you want me to love you? - by Zephyr - December 30, 2019, 10:31 PM
RE: do you don't you want me to love you? - by Hyacinth - January 02, 2020, 12:01 AM
RE: do you don't you want me to love you? - by Zephyr - January 18, 2020, 11:19 PM
RE: do you don't you want me to love you? - by Hyacinth - January 18, 2020, 11:44 PM
RE: do you don't you want me to love you? - by Zephyr - January 25, 2020, 07:01 PM
RE: do you don't you want me to love you? - by Hyacinth - January 25, 2020, 09:14 PM