Ankyra Sound There are times that walk from you like some passing afternoon
what's a little sweetheart like you
doing with a bloody nose?
576 Posts
Ooc —
Raleska didn't understand what was happening, and that, more than anything else, put her on edge. Fear filled her belly as Ephraim started to mutter -- her ears strained as she tried to decipher what it was he was saying.

I didn't, he was saying - he didn't what? She shifted, trying to inch a little bit further away. She was intrepid enough to see he was very close to a mental breakdown -- the way he was chattering, his eyes ruined with streaming tears -- something was off kilter, and not knowing what it was had Raleska's heart-rate rising.

I DIDN'T MEAN TO! Ephraim howled, weeping now profusely. Raleska instinctively recoiled several feet under the gale of his breath, alarm-bells ringing in her head. She should go. She should fucking run, right now. Something was wrong, something was not right, something something something was going to get her she was not safe he was not right --

Stupidly, instead of doing what she should do and get the hell out of dodge, Raleska stood on her shaky limbs, her ears pulled back and expression wrought with fearful concern. "You didn't mean to what?"
all of which makes me anxious,
at times unbearably so.
Messages In This Thread
RE: There are times that walk from you like some passing afternoon - by Raleska - January 09, 2020, 06:38 PM