Northstar Vale girl, you knock me out
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
However it had happened for Bhediya, it was not her place to assume how such had come about; the silver only found herself murmuring in her own manner of agreement. The deep flush from moments before began to ebb with the arrival of something solemn and resigned that had her quieting in the midst of the shade's grooming  —  bah!

"After I was felled by ze sky, I set myself on ze path of creating Courtfall. I left ze family who I no longer held faith for in ze finding of me."  Wavering, faintly,  "I left my children. Banished myself of them. My son, anguished. My daughter, angered. I could no longer look at them ze way I once had—
if I am to live, then I will live with all that which I may do each day. I do not expect forgiveness. I do not deserve to be married. I do not deserve to be a mother. I did not ever believe I would return to it,"  drawn, rubied brow; exhausted eyes. Exhausted,  "but if this is some ... second chance, in ze form of my Court, of Melkor ... I will not wander. I will not wish for 'easy,' for much in life is not so. And yet, even as I will quicken,"  tearing, thoroughly withered,  "I must kill ze thing within me that I cannot trust. Ze part of myself that knows where they are, and begs of me to go and find them. That I should still have stayed where I had been struck down. That I should have awaited for my Dragomir,"  saltglint, sorrowstain,  "my Isilmë. That all I have done—"

But they flourished now, she could fathom, beneath the wing of one who  (for all of her crass avaricity)  was more of a mother in a day than then-Aurëwen had been in an hour. Well-guarded; mending with mother Moonspire.

And it would be the same for the fowl.

Snuffling, sniffling; sentimental, stupidly; she rubs at the ruination of her features, all rickety and glaring and resolute into the gloaming.  "I will be better, with what I have made here, and with whom. I must."
Messages In This Thread
girl, you knock me out - by Bhediya - January 18, 2020, 06:40 PM
RE: girl, you knock me out - by Andraste - January 18, 2020, 07:12 PM
RE: girl, you knock me out - by Bhediya - January 18, 2020, 07:25 PM
RE: girl, you knock me out - by Andraste - January 18, 2020, 07:44 PM
RE: girl, you knock me out - by Bhediya - January 18, 2020, 07:56 PM
RE: girl, you knock me out - by Andraste - January 18, 2020, 08:36 PM
RE: girl, you knock me out - by Bhediya - January 18, 2020, 08:46 PM
RE: girl, you knock me out - by Andraste - January 18, 2020, 11:48 PM
RE: girl, you knock me out - by Bhediya - January 19, 2020, 06:56 PM
RE: girl, you knock me out - by Andraste - January 20, 2020, 08:10 AM
RE: girl, you knock me out - by Bhediya - January 21, 2020, 06:33 AM