Northstar Vale girl, you knock me out
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
"There are days when I forgive myself. Days where I wake and look into his face and can look forward to ze new life and ze new lives that will come of us. And then,"  a weighty sign, anchoring into the bedrock of all that had become her refoundation,  "there are days like this. Where I can only think of ze past, and wish to only say, 'for all I have failed you, you will always find a place by my side.'"  If ever they should want it. Need it.  "I left behind motherhood in order to create this ... what-ever it is that my Court will become. Now that I seek to try my paw at it again, I ..."

A helpless shake of head:  "I do not mean to burden you so. There is much that perhaps has gone on within your own life, and ... I do not wish to stifle it with my tears. Forgive me, Bees."  Eyes a bit red and saltsore; a thin smile as she looks to the inkling herself. If she meant to better herself each day, and move on well and truly from the woes of Aurëwen, then it must not be spent with forays to all manner of her heart's ... myriad sorrows of love.  "Tell me more of this pack of yours, if you wish, or ... ?"
Messages In This Thread
girl, you knock me out - by Bhediya - January 18, 2020, 06:40 PM
RE: girl, you knock me out - by Andraste - January 18, 2020, 07:12 PM
RE: girl, you knock me out - by Bhediya - January 18, 2020, 07:25 PM
RE: girl, you knock me out - by Andraste - January 18, 2020, 07:44 PM
RE: girl, you knock me out - by Bhediya - January 18, 2020, 07:56 PM
RE: girl, you knock me out - by Andraste - January 18, 2020, 08:36 PM
RE: girl, you knock me out - by Bhediya - January 18, 2020, 08:46 PM
RE: girl, you knock me out - by Andraste - January 18, 2020, 11:48 PM
RE: girl, you knock me out - by Bhediya - January 19, 2020, 06:56 PM
RE: girl, you knock me out - by Andraste - January 20, 2020, 08:10 AM
RE: girl, you knock me out - by Bhediya - January 21, 2020, 06:33 AM