Moonspear i will take the sun in my mouth & leap into the ripe air
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
Private 
All CF tags are for reference. Mainly for Hydra & co., but please let Kuku reply first!

Days three of their flight to Moonspear, the faerie and her quail;
days three since she had held @Melkor and left their Court within his care; days three since she had spoken to @Aiolos of the siren's vanishment, of, perhaps, his impending own; days three days three, three three three —
and it is on this third day that Undómiel steps down free from her own foothills to linger upon the premises of the Moonspire; lets her sonorous beckon wreath like Kukutuxs' dancing lights and call call call the queen @Hydra herself.

It has finally come to my attentions that I have yet to repay you for all that you had once done for me when I had Fallen. So, I have brought you a gift, ladyship. A life, for ze one that you have saved.”  A low chuckle, 'ere:  And it is your realm that I would have her thus sent, for so surely I could not have her ... settle in that General's harem!  A laugh, lower; a look, now, to the duck.  No. No  –  she is as more a womb as we are all.
As I ever endeavor to do, I have deviated from her cultural design, and yet it is something that we have both mutual agreement upon. She is a dear friend, and who else to entrust such to ze dragon that you are, and all that you wish to hoard? And there is more than enough teachings that I am very certain that you and yours will glean of her.  Cheeky thing and charmed creature, for all of her refinement.  I know that my Quidalmë will bloom upon ze stonewall of your mountain, Hydra. I would not wish for her to be elsewhere ... as it is hers to find a husband and to whelp his children.

She was not aware of else 'bout her;
@Kukutux and the nightqueen her fixation.

Lives, then, queen  –  lives for those that were once mine which you have fostered.
Messages In This Thread
i will take the sun in my mouth & leap into the ripe air - by Andraste - January 29, 2020, 10:38 AM