Hoshor Plains vip treatment
I'M JUST A BELIEVER THAT THINGS WILL GET BETTER
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
All Welcome 
For @Cupid, gonna tag Speedy later too AW if anyone else wants to jump in though — backdated to around Jan 28 after this thread

So this is where Kaistleoki is for now, he says, glancing over his shoulder towards Cupid when they reached the borders of the Plains. Eve made sure to keep at a slower pace through the journey—whatever stomach issue the poor wolf had seems to have slowed Cupid down a lot.
Do you wanna… uhm, rest here for a moment?
Working on wrapping up current threads!
284 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Away
Well, this was defiantly an upgrade from the last place. There was less mud and.. that's all he could think of. Everything else put him on edge. He felt like prey here; exposed to wandering eyes. He remembered the creep at the wetlands and he can't help but look over his shoulder once or twice. 

The fact that he was a loner in someone's territory kept him alert as well. He knew nothing would happen; Evergreen had invited him to come after all. But the nomadic roots still ran deep in his blood. Waltzing into some strangers pack was a big no no.

Yeah. Firstly, he was exaughsted and secondly he was too anxious to go any further. Cupid collapsed and curled up tightly.
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
Without missing a beat, Cupid collapsed in a heap and curled up. It worries Eve, perhaps he pushed too much and ought to have gone back alone to get Speedy… but he knows what happens when wolves are on their own in bad shape—or even good, in cases of Thistle and Winterbourne.
I can… uh, call for our healer if you want? He suggests—restlessly shifting his large paws until he sits, making sure to give Cupid personal space.
284 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Away
Cupid never trusted anyone other than himself with herbs. He was afraid that some inexperienced wolf would come around and poison him. Of course he wasn't thrilled to let anyone heal him, but what other choice did he have?

Yeah man. His voice was muffled by his obstructing legs. Just don't let them give me any weird shit.
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
No weird shit, got it. Alright. Well, Evergreen isn’t a healer, so he honestly couldn’t help with that—but he can promise that Speedy would never hurt an individual. He’s never really seen her angry before, let alone wanting to harm a stranger.
Speedy isn’t like that, he comments, trying to reassure. With that, he leans his head back, calling for @Speedy and the reasoning why.
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
Speedy had been nearby, checking the borders for any sign of Castor; it was a long shot, she knew, but she still checked them every day anyway. The call made her pause, ears falling briefly in concern. A call from the borders specifically for her usually meant someone was injured and needed help. She wasted no time wondering what could be going on and quickly made her way to the former Count.

She slowed only as she came upon Evergreen and the stranger, offering them both a concerned but warm smile. Hey, Evergreen, she greeted softly. The healer wanted to ask after his condition but knew now was not the time. She looked over the stranger, searching for wounds but not finding anything obvious. Is everything okay? she asked next, eyebrows pulling together slightly. He had called her here for a reason, but she couldn't tell yet what it was.
284 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Away
He scoffed and almost shot back with "How can I trust you?". He managed to keep the thought as just that. He was much too tired to start any arguments. Plus it wouldn't be very polite of him. The guy had already invited him into his home, even went as far as to offer some help. The least he could do was be on his best behavior. 

He still had some sense left. 

The medic, Speedy, didn't keep them waiting for very long. He was disgusted by that smile and that concerned tone with the look to boot. Everything about her just disgusted him, or more accurately, made him feel weak and helpless. The question didn't make matters any better.

No. Obviously not. Meadow guy— He didn't know what was throwing off his memory more: the sickness or the desperate need to avoid the question. —I mean Evergreen. Evergreen said you had supplies that could help me with a stomach ache.
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
Once he saw Speedy on the horizon, his tail wags in greeting—happy to see her as always. Even after Castor’s disappearance, she’s remained a light in the dark tunnel and she inspires him—strong, even when grieving. Eve of course would be on the lookout to expand his search for the wayward boy soon enough, but for now, the focus is on Cupid.
Hey, Speedy, he greets back, although allows the fellow brown wolf to explain the situation, nodding after Cupid finishes.
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
Anger rolled off of the stranger in the moments following her question; it was white hot against her acute, empathetic senses. She kept her expression neutral despite the momentary assault, though. She had no background on this wolf and no way of knowing the reason for such anger. It was something she would like to investigate further, but now was not the time for that either. Her physical healing abilities were what was needed right now. My stores have been affected by the events of the last few months and they will continue to be low until spring unfortunately, she started, her expression turning pensive and she went through her mental catalog of her plants. But, I have a couple different herbs that could help, and I have enough to be able to help you. She would need to be sparing with them too; she might have expectant mothers to take care of soon. She offered a reassuring smile. Do you know the reason for your stomach ache? she asked. And have you had any vomiting or loss of appetite? She wouldn't just hand out herbs without making sure nothing serious was going on first.
284 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Away
Her first comment makes his heart sink. Alright, just say it. I don't have anything for you, so you can fuck off now. He braced himself for it, cringed back a little. Why did he think they would offer anything to a complete stranger?

But then she goes on, and the wall he has built slowly comes apart. She has a heart of gold, just his luck. If you look closely you could see a subtle glimmer of hope in his crimson eyes. 

But then she asks her question, and something akin to anxiety replaces the hope. Cupid looked away. Nah. One day I was fine and the next I was like this. Would they believe him? Everything I eat just comes back out again, so I guess you can say my appetite is gone.
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
Sorry for the delay, Eve can be powerplayed/skipped from now on unless needed

Eve observes the interaction, feeling out of sorts and awkward—like a stranger sitting in on someone’s doctor’s appointment weird. But he’s also glad that Speedy can help Cupid in some way. He’d hoped for it, and knew Cupid would be in good hands under her care.
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
The stranger looked away before answering her questions, which she found both confusing and concerning. She didn't want to push the other wolf into talking about things if they didn't feel comfortable, but it was important that she ask. It seemed the predominant symptom was nausea, and the inability to keep food down. Alright, well If you want to come with me, I can take you to my herb collection and find you something that will help you feel better, Speedy finally said, deciding that the answers provided were sufficient. She turned to walk from the borders, giving Evergreen a smile and a respectful dip of her head. She paused after a few steps to wait for the former leader's friend and to ask: What is your name? She had yet to hear it from either of them, and she wanted to be able to address this wolf in need by their name.