Neverwinter Forest Do I Dare
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
I've been having pretty good luck when I type stuff up on the metro.. I just didn't realize that letting the screen blink off for half a second when I was rereading would give it enough of a pause to decide HEY WAIT, DARKMODE and then suddenly poof goes the post, heh.

There were five or six, depending on whether or not the last guy is actually joining or just lurking about for the hell of it. At some point threads will be completed and that part will be clear. He tipped his head back a little, and with a smirk made a particularly theatrical show of looking her up and down once more, We'll see how long I can keep you, then. Vallkyrie at least from this brief instant didn't seem to be up to no good, so if she was game, he'd play a little.

Bog rat? His first thought was the otter that Quellcrist had tagging along, but it didn't seem the otter could talk so.. Who else would it be? Well, Mal didn't consider Belharra a rat (that would be an insult to rats, probably), maybe more of a particularly disagreeable stump or something. In the end, it didn't really matter. As long as word got around the pack existed and they didn't instantly hate him, Mal was okay with it. So, humor it was! But a bog rat? My, you must keep interesting company then.

He dipped his head slightly then, I'm Mal, and though I can try to bore you to death with every little detail you might want to know, what tidbit would most strike your fancy? A wider grin then. Having a bit of verbal back and forth was one thing, but if she wanted information, he'd rather get to the point -- it'd be one thing if there was actual fun involved, but if she was just here for a bit of information, he'd rather give it to her (if it wasn't too weird) to see what she actually wanted. After all, border stuff was work, kinda, though he tried to keep things amusing if he could.
Messages In This Thread
Do I Dare - by Vallkyrie - February 07, 2020, 07:28 PM
RE: Do I Dare - by Mal - February 07, 2020, 08:49 PM
RE: Do I Dare - by Vallkyrie - February 07, 2020, 10:35 PM
RE: Do I Dare - by Mal - February 07, 2020, 11:41 PM
RE: Do I Dare - by Vallkyrie - February 08, 2020, 08:00 PM
RE: Do I Dare - by Mal - February 08, 2020, 11:00 PM
RE: Do I Dare - by Vallkyrie - February 09, 2020, 05:32 PM
RE: Do I Dare - by Mal - February 09, 2020, 07:06 PM
RE: Do I Dare - by Vallkyrie - February 10, 2020, 11:02 AM
RE: Do I Dare - by Mal - February 11, 2020, 10:44 PM
RE: Do I Dare - by Vallkyrie - February 12, 2020, 05:36 PM