Neverwinter Forest Do I Dare
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Yeah like 90% of the time I'm just posting from PC so I don't worry too much. I'm sure I don't even KNOW the many ways the phone can freak out, haha. I kinda hope I *don't* find out >_>

Mal, on the other hand, wasn't so picky. Someone wanted to have a good time? Sure, let him know. Now what would happen next time he found some woman in heat he still wasn't sure and he still was trying no to think too much about it-- what had happened with Cupid had done a lot to put a question mark there that he still had to figure out. There were plenty of months left for him to be smart or stupid.

The bog rat was a her, apparently? Well, narrowed things down a little -- Maegi and Ceilidh hadn't been rats, so who was there? Really, it couldn't be Belharra, could it? He couldn't see how she could befriend anyone with the way she'd acted around him. So, he didn't say more on that, but did tip his head curiously for a moment. Perhaps she'd reveal more at some point.

Nah, Vallkyrie had given him a lot of other things to respond to. So you really do wanna know everything, huh? Well, then, I'll just talk your ears off, see if you get sick of me, he said with a smirk. I've been here since summer -- there's been good times and bad, but we've lived through the earthquakes and that hell, and now with deer coming back, stuff is shaping up.

A brief pause before he continued, I'm not aiming for anything crazy complicated, just a pack where people can belong and all that.  Give everyone a new start if they want it, and make sure everyone is heard and cared for, taught, everything. Everyone gets to be who they should be, want to be. Where if anyone wants to ditch all the baggage they brought with 'em and be totally different, no problem. Be you, whoever that is. Think we'll all be happier with it that way even if it's a little rough to start. I'd rather have good people around than perfection.

Alliances? Maybe a couple, but haven't had the chance to follow up since winter started -- think we're almost to a place where I can go do that without worrying about everyone. And I've got a plan for how to keep our more... pushy neighbors liking us too. No plans to chuck us all into a pile of trouble, much more a live and let live kind of thing. No pack enemies at least -- there's probably a few homicidal maniacs who hate my guts for telling the world they were trying to hide here, but can't say I have any regrets about that. Probably made us some friends if anything. Mal had a sort of bemused expression at that -- it had been terrifying at the time, but now he'd do it again without question.

A tilt of his head, Any questions, or shall I keep going? What else -- progression I guess? She'd mentioned a bunch of things, and he wasn't sure after all that blabbing that he'd touched on the rest of them.
Messages In This Thread
Do I Dare - by Vallkyrie - February 07, 2020, 07:28 PM
RE: Do I Dare - by Mal - February 07, 2020, 08:49 PM
RE: Do I Dare - by Vallkyrie - February 07, 2020, 10:35 PM
RE: Do I Dare - by Mal - February 07, 2020, 11:41 PM
RE: Do I Dare - by Vallkyrie - February 08, 2020, 08:00 PM
RE: Do I Dare - by Mal - February 08, 2020, 11:00 PM
RE: Do I Dare - by Vallkyrie - February 09, 2020, 05:32 PM
RE: Do I Dare - by Mal - February 09, 2020, 07:06 PM
RE: Do I Dare - by Vallkyrie - February 10, 2020, 11:02 AM
RE: Do I Dare - by Mal - February 11, 2020, 10:44 PM
RE: Do I Dare - by Vallkyrie - February 12, 2020, 05:36 PM