Neverwinter Forest Do I Dare
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Apparently, his rambling had gone over well. Mal certainly had his dreams, and even if they were fuzzy and unclear in places, he wanted to make them a thing. He grinned, Think it sounds good -- I think if we get a few more like you we're really gonna have something. Fishing'll be a new skill to add to the bunch. Bit of a trip now, yeah, but once the brooks thaw... Or at the very least things were looking like it wasn't going to just be him pulling everyone up to where they should be. But really, a few wolves with a clue would certainly put them on more solid footing. Get hunting skills polished and find everyone's niches... 

Since she had a way higher chance of knowing what a pack would look like than say, Zephyr (sorry Zeph), Mal had to make sure that it was obvious that he wasn't running along blind and doing things willy-niilly. And if you end up having thoughts on things we can make better, or I gotta have a talk with someone who's having a hard time or something, you're always free to come find me. It's that whole we're building this together thing, yeah? He wanted to make something that would last, even if the start was a little... Odd. But he'd take that odd and make it something better. Better than all the people that might have wronged its members -- make 'em regret their choice to be jerks.

A slight tip of his head then, But before I go and offer you a tour and all that, last chance in case there's anything you'd want to ask? Whether of me as a person, or about the pack. Make sure there really wasn't anything worth noting. After that, commence the welcome to the pack nonsense, he supposed!
Messages In This Thread
Do I Dare - by Vallkyrie - February 07, 2020, 07:28 PM
RE: Do I Dare - by Mal - February 07, 2020, 08:49 PM
RE: Do I Dare - by Vallkyrie - February 07, 2020, 10:35 PM
RE: Do I Dare - by Mal - February 07, 2020, 11:41 PM
RE: Do I Dare - by Vallkyrie - February 08, 2020, 08:00 PM
RE: Do I Dare - by Mal - February 08, 2020, 11:00 PM
RE: Do I Dare - by Vallkyrie - February 09, 2020, 05:32 PM
RE: Do I Dare - by Mal - February 09, 2020, 07:06 PM
RE: Do I Dare - by Vallkyrie - February 10, 2020, 11:02 AM
RE: Do I Dare - by Mal - February 11, 2020, 10:44 PM
RE: Do I Dare - by Vallkyrie - February 12, 2020, 05:36 PM