Wheeling Gull Isle and i smashed those tiny mirrors inside of your skull
435 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Warrior
He had made no contact with the woman; she had simply moved out of his way. Wind rushed past his ears and down his spine. He stumbled this way and that in an attempt to regain some sort of balance. It doesn't work. He fell onto the sand.

The woman need not fight him; her comments were as painful as bites. But Orochi couldn't let that affect him. He grit his teeth, growled under his breath. He may be wild and angry and blind, but that did not make him weak.

You're wrong, he growled, lifting himself off the ground and facing her again. So fucking what if I'm all those things. I've been through more than you can ever imagine! And I still came out alive cause I never gave up. I always fought. That makes me strong. He says all this, yet he still feels like he has something to prove. It frustrates him.

I'm not gonna let some random stranger sit here and tell me otherwise. Still filled with that determination and rage. He charged at her again with the intent of of grabbing anything he could get.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and i smashed those tiny mirrors inside of your skull - by Orochi - March 01, 2020, 10:58 AM