Wheeling Gull Isle interest I find in you inside my dream
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
Pack Activity 
first pack meeting! dated for tomorrow. next round starts March 6th unless everyone posts before then! 

One day had passed since she had decided to establish the group officially. In that day, she had (uncharacteristically) gone to the temple. She could not pray- she still knew far too little of religion- but she would rest beside the glowing pool, somehow feeling it would enhance her readiness for this new job of such responsibility.

Though she did not leave the place with any shocking revelations or newfound philosophical thoughts, the break from noise and bright light was one well needed. She came back above ground feeling well-rested and prepared for their first gathering. Along the way to the hill, she would find @Mei , inviting the high priestess along. Both of them would lead together, she reminded herself, even if Mei was more reserved in her speech. Then Mei could take care of the careful thinking, as Huā made many foolish decisions, she thought to herself with a smirk!

Once the twins had reached the peak, Huā would echo her song of the night before, this time for a different purpose. Music that called for @Orochi , @Nukilik , @Kun and @Lei , tones ringing out for @Ruò , and even further, @Daiyu , @Xia ! Ying and Riluo were not summoned, for Huā knew they were on their scouting trip.
Lǜrén
a silent siren
279 Posts
Ooc — cyprin
Away
the frown had deepened as the day had past upon a thought that still lurks within. for the calm ruo had a storm above, and she thought to go through with a voice. however for her, the time was near as the new empress called forth them all. she knew her cousins were now all leaders, no longer simple members, she must address them as such. but even so.. the siren felt wronged.

there was dissatisfaction that needed to be addressed.

as summoned she came through, but before words can be spoke, she was patient. await all that was near, even for ying and riluo that ruo did not know were away. she would have a chance to speak soon.
[Image: dc1mu1x-1d71b3f4-120c-4399-b918-71c0e5bd...uDi0UyVmY4]
english | mandarin
YUÈLÓNG
37 Posts
Ooc — H2O
she had gone off to explore the beautiful blue flowers that claimed a side of the coastline and overlooked the blue water shimmering endlessly. yet, the call of her cousin brought her forward from her spot, trotting towards the location of the call. covered in petals of blue, she found herself with hua and ruo upon a hill, almost like the one she was just on.

she jogged towards hua first to give her a small nuzzle, to brush nose to nose with her, before attempting the same with ruo. sweet and a little overbearing -- it was the usual with lei lei's greetings.
"Mandarin" | "English"
435 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Warrior
Orochi had dedicated the day to finding a satisfying place to rest. Everything he came across wasn't good enough for him; they'd be too close to the shore or too close to someone else. He wanted a nice, quiet, secluded place on the island. The search would have to wait; Huā was calling.

He quickly ascended the peak, and arrived just before anything started. He sneered when he saw Ruò and sat as far away from her as possible.
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
Few arrived, but she was not so surprised. Ying and Riluo were still away, and likely the others were busy with tasks around the island. As they arrived, she gave each a pleasant smile, whether returned or not. The tension between Orochi and Ruò did not go unnoticed, she glanced back and forth between them while analyzing their cold expressions. Lei seemed to be the only one in an upbeat mood- for the other two, she could practically see stormclouds hovering above their heads. She glanced at @Mei (whom I am pping if u dont mind sparx<3) who gave her the signal to lead the discussion. 

So Huā stepped forward, taking a deep breath and raising her chin in the air as she addressed the tiny crowd. She was almost prepared to speak in her native tongue, before her eyes settled on the fiery boy again. Oh, right. So. We- Yuèlóng- we are here now. I want to talk about how we will run thing. Another nervous glance to Mei, then back to the people. I arrive in Wild first- here, I have most big knowledge of land. Mei and Ying came next- we know some local people, so we all comfy here. I have decide myself as empress- Mei as priestess, she want follow her religion. And Ying- she not want be leader. But all us most experience here, and we work hard recruit people, find family. She paused, letting them take it in- did they desire power, too? Orochi fight Ying, he prove himself. Orochi- you be general. I hope can trust you.

For other- we not see you long time. Prove your skill, we promote you. Understood?
Lǜrén
a silent siren
279 Posts
Ooc — cyprin
Away
a mutual rub to lei, but not much more. ruo ignored the glaring orochi. what had happened between them, she gave no care for anymore; he can be the petty swine that he is. she was more focused on the meeting, and with the words slowly coming forth from their 'Empress,' a disgruntled ruo was very obvious. but, she quietly listened, as she continued on, in just a slight hope... that was not given.

"i do not understand." the siren spoke clearly, but very coldly. there was no warmth, "you do not see me?" for once, she showed emotion but not of kindness or malice. hurt, almost. for a moment she had let it slip fully, but held it firm, "when i hunt, mark, help..?" but it was true. ruo was hurt. how could they say she was not around, when she was a founding member? 

they chose an outsider, a foreigner above all, who tried to hurt her, and yet, ignored ruo?

"i help build. yet, you do not recognize. you recognize them?" there was a look toward mei in particular, whome ruo did not talk to much, but.. yet, the female did nothing, and she got a role to play. 

it felt unfair.

it was unfair.

she felt a bit conflicted why it mattered so much. perhaps she felt, family was betraying her once more. .. family, didn't mean so much it seemed.
english | mandarin
YUÈLÓNG
37 Posts
Ooc — H2O
the description in broken english of hua of how this family was supposed to work seemed rather fair. though, when the ball of fire came in and sneered at her sister, lei lei couldn't help but peel back her lips in a short snarl for a split second. ruo was a big girl and could handle herself, but lei lei couldn't help it. she hated disrespect, especially from others that didn't share their blood. lei lei would hope to avoid this lion man or beat his butt into shape.

she was caught off guard when ruo spoke out coldly against hua. ruo explained that her actions have gone unrecognized, yet the actions of others have. in a way, lei lei could understand how her sister felt. why would hua proudly put others before her own blood. a slight expression of shock was on lei lei's visage, though she remained quiet. hua was empress, lei lei knew better than to run her mouth now.
"Mandarin" | "English"
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
Huā's eyes gradually narrowed more and more as Ruò quickly spoke out against her. In ways, she could understand why Ruò was hurt. She had helped found the place too, had hunted with Huā and dug caches. But... how could the mermaid explain her feelings? Things were different now. They just were. Ever since the incident, the world was changed for her- the people she had known before had become strangers to her. It wasn't out of the coldness of her heart- but she was a new soul. Huāzhen was not the girl she once was, and each person she loved was now approached with more caution than before. If one cousin could betray her so harshly, she did not doubt that another may, too. And so the words that fell on her ears were ones that brewed up distrust in her heart. 

She glances towards Leilei, wondering if the stormy girl has anything to add. But she doesn't- which is a plus on her part. The only sort of government Huā knew was the sort exercised back home- the emperor's word was law, and those who crossed them put their stability and class at risk. Ruò, She begins, casting cool blue eyes to the dusty siren, I understand why you feel this way. I recognize the work you put, the hunt you do, the mark. A sigh then, But... ever since the, um, the thing, with Zhiji- -wholly unaware that Ruò still had no idea what had happened, Ever since then, I see world different. I have to- I have to be more careful. Cannot just give people high rank for regular thing, I have to... look at what special thing you bring to pack. Everyone hunt, everyone mark... you still unique, and important, but I need see it. I already see Orochi unique in the way he fight so furious, so... you show me what thing you can do that like nobody else, I give you high rank. What you think?
Lǜrén
a silent siren
279 Posts
Ooc — cyprin
Away
"you say i need to prove myself?" her words, ice as the winters water, but burned just as much, "and you say you changed?" eyes wandered toward the cousin- mei. the sister of the moon, yet, never has been around. never has she been seen hunting or marking from what the siren had seen. yet she was at the top, "then you treat mei the same, no?" and she was willing to point that out, "of course not, empress. she is blood." the woman stood dignified.

"perhaps i am not close to anyone." including hua, "to the point that a man," blues crossed to orochi, "attacked me, yet, he gets somewhere." she was hurt by this hypocrite of a leader.

"alright empress." however, what was said been said. so, with a rather expressive greeting in a bow, to signify this relationship.. ruo was to walk away.
english | mandarin
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
Truly, Ruò brought up points which Huā could not deny. Orochi was fiery, but the same headstrong aspect of his personality caused him to hurt Ruò herself. And yet she figured, there must've been cold words from Ruò to incite violence... the boy was a flame, but not one that would spread without any reason. She had cause to believe the siren was not as innocent in that situation as she acted. 

As Ruò bows and exists, Huā is still left fumbling awkwardly for her words. Mei, the quiet, was of little help in defending the choices made- and the remaining two seemed to watch on, quieted by the uncomfortsbleness of it all. Huā frowned slightly at the remaining two, as if perplexed, and silently made her exit. It was clear that this unsuccessful meeting was over.