Bitterroot Valley still getting old, space is still getting cold
Private 
He's thinking about people today — people he's lost and left behind, specifically. Helios comes to mind first, a burning still-oozing wound at the center of his heart. Then Phillip, a mark almost as terrible as the one left by his brother. Lainie, Polaris, Maman — all abandoned in a never-ending quest to self-destruct. But he's past that now, he thinks. He won't leave this time. He won't lose Kratos.
A familiar scent shakes him from his thoughts, and he pauses. Something from his past has followed him here — someone. A very persistent someone, who he can't help but love more for all that she's trying. He even feels a little bad for abandoning her.
common || « french »
Morningsong
Mother
389 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Her father was missing once more and deep down she was hurting but she kept her pain away from her family and the female was heavily debating just leaving all together and that it was better. Through her moping around she noticed a familiar wolf. "Hey." She said softly wondering where her brother was.
But it isn't Maman who finds him. It's another familiar face, one far less expected. Minnow, He greets, turning to her. He isn't exactly happy to see her, but he isn't displeased either. The further reminder of Phillip hurts, but... maybe she's seen him. Have you uh, seen Phillip recently?
common || « french »
Morningsong
Mother
389 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Her heart seemed to break when he asked where her brother was. "Is he gone too?" She questioned sadly, she wasn't surprised however another family member was gon even if he didn't even remember her. "I haven't seen him since last time."
The response is disheartening, and suddenly he feels awkward. Yeah, he disappeared while I was... sick, The easiest explanation, he thinks. Eager to shift the subject a little, he takes the opportunity to learn more about his friend. Things he wouldn't have been able to learn from Phillip himself. How did you get separated from him? Why doesn't he want to be with you?
common || « french »
Morningsong
Mother
389 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
The young wolf shook her head at what was said. It seemed that no matter what the siblings were loosing people left and right. "He hurt himself and doesn't remember me. I tried telling about his past but he didn't want to hear it so I simply left well enough alone. I didn't want him hating me."