Stone Circle And I end the story that we didn’t even get to start
you're the unbreakable heart
948 Posts
Ooc — Iris
When she looked up at him she looked startled like a deer staring into headlights. She didn't move, waited as he called to her and approached her with the rabbit. Held her breath as she waited what was going to happen —

You know what is going to happen, dearest

— But nothing happened and he kept his distance and he asked if she wanted him to go away. Yes, yes, YES, go away, you idiot! But the voice whispered No, let him stay, have a good time, tell him he is sweet, then tell him he's a big freak loser that needs to go away so that he can —

No! she shouted in the end as she still stared at Xan, though it didn't sound as if she was really talking to him. I mean — Whatever, I don't care. She looked at him with a frown behind which emotional eyes showed that she did care. As she frowned she felt the scabbed over wounds in her neck pull painfully as a stark reminder of how fragile she was. Of how easily any man could just take what they wanted.

And with Greyback returned — home — The man who exiled her saviour — The man who had the power to do anything he wanted... But who says he wants you? There's nothing special about you, ugly Laurel. Nobody would want you.

She looked up at him, the only one who said he did want her, and it made her both feel hope and an immense fear that he wanted her.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And I end the story that we didn’t even get to start - by Laurel - May 13, 2020, 06:56 AM