Hoshor Plains A phantom to lead you in the summer
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Limit Two 
@Connor and @Conquest set to June 2nd!

After leaving Moonspear with no news on the child he felt surprisingly upset. It was frustrating that this level of a crisis had happened when he was thrust into leadership. His ambition and drive for recognition was what had caused the impulsive decision, that and the fact that he was appalled by the idea of following in Serem's lead. Instead of returning home he set off to look further, crossing through a forest of young trees and over a stream before striding into a wide open stretch of plains. It was pretty enough that he took his time walking through the golden strands of grass, watching as some taller sections in the distance swayed in the breeze creating golden waves.
3/10 mastery
Big Man, Walking In The Park
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
The titan had been finding himself out of the territory more to clear his head for there was so much going on in his home pack, the fling with Moonshadow, and now the disappearance of the Count and his mate. What was going on? What path should he take to ensure that he would at least survive? Would Ira find the work too much for her? Should he ask if he should help manage? So many things! He felt like his head was going to explode for his goody-two-shoes nature was keeping him scrambling and unable to think properly.

As the man was lost in his thoughts, the figure in the plains didn't catch his eye or stir up his senses until he almost ran into him but thankfully Connor caught himself and abruptly stopped just in front of the stranger. "Oh! Sorry, I was daydreaming," he gave a bit of a nervous laugh to the other male before recollecting himself, "Pardon me, I'm Connor, Herald of Kaistleoki and I believe I haven't seen you before," he wagged his coal tipped tail, the man didn't want this conversation to get awkward. The cinnamon male might as well strike up a conversation so he could distract himself from all the troubles at home.
98 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Idk what the plan was for this thread so here I come winging it lmao Connie is at her 2 weeks so I gotta post

The river wolves were weird, something seemed off to the little warrior and Connie just didn't want to remain there much longer. She shadowed the larger man, following in his footsteps so it was less obvious that she was leaving them now, disguising it as if she had followed this one on a routine or something. While the man she followed stop, Connie kept low, watching from behind and curious enough to look over to whomever he was talking to. 

Fiery ears perked up at the sight, was that one of the Nightwalkers? It took her a moment for it all to sink in.
[Image: zaR4vWK.gif]
The desire to conquer is itself a sort of subjection.
New Threads: closed
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Despite being deep in thought over his meeting with Hydra and then the Sea Queen Hua, the young man always made sure he was alert of his surroundings. Valour's eyes keenly caught the cinnamon hued man as he approached lips curling up with suspicion as the stranger grew a little too close for comfort. Valour's hackles raised expression stoic as his lips twitched hesitatantly over his fangs fighting the urge to snap before the guy suddenly looked up and blurted an apology.  Though he was rather annoyed by the carelessness and shaken by his own strong defensive response to the approach of a stranger his voice betrayed nothing as he smoothly assured "It's all good." Judging by the guy's introduction he must be somewhere close to the pack he called Kastleoki and also assuming the title meant something Valour started to give his own introduction giving a small wag of his tail for a friendlier greeting "I'm Valour Warlor-" he froze mid sentence catching sight of a fiery hued body peeking from behind the man. Staring at her his ears raised as well and he caught his breath not able to grasp that she was right there. Breathing in he confirmed her scent from what he remembered but then....she smelled of this man's pack. "Conquest. I'm Valour from Nightwalkers, remember the rabbit?" the words tumbled from his lips as he stared at the girl fur rising again as he snapped his silver gaze that was suddenly fierce directly at Connor "We've been searching for her for over a month now. Did you take her? Or did you find her and not bother to try and locate her home?" the words were snapped tensely his fangs shown as he raised himself up to his full height which despite being a yearling was impressive enough to hold his own.
3/10 mastery
Big Man, Walking In The Park
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
The man introduced himself as Valour and was about to state his title before a young firey pup had come from behind Connor, he had seen the girl before but he didn't get a chance to know her yet. The Nightwalker male then quickly turned his attention to the girl and addressed himself as the Warlord of Nightwalkers, which must be the leader rank then. But as soon as he met Valour, the Warlord went from approachable to snapping his fangs in an aggressive manner and demanded why the pup was here. The young male tried to make himself look more intimidating to Connor by increasing his size but the titan would prove to the Warlord that he was no match.

The cinnamon male didn't stir no matter how much he wanted to flex on Valour that him trying to uptake him on height was quite laughable, but Connor still towered him, he didn't need to. Instead, Connor furrowed his brows a bit and gave him a hard stare with his emerald eyes, he really wasn't in the mood, he had enough shit to deal with back at Kaisteloki. "I did not, I had no idea why she was here or how, though I am sure that the Count of our pack, Ira will. I practically had no idea she even existed in my pack due to the fact that as a Herald I have to keep busy all the time and with our pack's current predicament we are quite occupied," the larger man's voice was more stern as he tried not to sound like he was annoyed. 

When Connor said predicament, he was talking about how the former Count, Evergreen, and his mate had gone missing, but the Warlord of the Nightwalkers was not entitled to that information. "I understand you are concerned for her safety, but if you think Kaisteloki kidnaps pups then you are very misinformed, if you would like to take her back to your pack then take her back," the titan stood his ground, though he really shouldn't be making these decisions, he wasn't a leader, but he would inform Ira immediately of this afterward. The cinnamon male softened his gaze a bit, he needed to recollect himself but he didn't need the foolish assumptions from the leader of another pack being directed at him.