Stone Circle We're home!
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,137 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Master Medic
Arlette nodded at her father. It was good that Ira had come to visit and tell them the news. She hoped that Greyback would be just as happy. "Well they would be far away," she admitted. "But of course I am excited." She was just sad that she wasn't going to see them grow up like her other siblings. She was unaware of the struggle her parents have with the fact that Ira's pups would have a different structure than other families.

Arlette wasn't sure why she deserved so much praise. When she left her father had been rather grumpy and not that pleasant towards Kaito. Now he even seemed to praise him. Arlette looked at him a bit in disbelief, and then at Kaito. They hadn't really expected such a welcome. Arlette was at loss for words. She almost wanted to ask if he father was alright but decided against it. She didn't want to embarrass him. It was actually nice to see him so supportive, this was how she remembered Greyback. "I am just glad I can help the family," she eventually spoke with a soft smile. She always felt like she hadn't been contributing enough because she didn't like to hunt or patrol.

The female wasn't sure if she should be happy that she looked thin. She wanted to look healthy, but she had been a bit sick so perhaps with a good meal she would bounce right back. "I'd like that." She was most certain that Kaito would feel welcomed as well. "It feels strange to be back home. But also good that little had changed. At least, I hope? Are you and mama having pups?" That might explain the good mood....
Messages In This Thread
We're home! - by Arlette - May 10, 2020, 09:33 AM
RE: We're home! - by Greyback - May 10, 2020, 03:12 PM
RE: We're home! - by Arlette - May 23, 2020, 09:30 AM
RE: We're home! - by Greyback - May 26, 2020, 11:49 PM
RE: We're home! - by Arlette - May 27, 2020, 01:18 PM
RE: We're home! - by Greyback - June 15, 2020, 10:17 PM
RE: We're home! - by Arlette - June 17, 2020, 04:26 AM