Wheeling Gull Isle Birds of a feather (Bluebirds forever)
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Joining 
They'd taken their time on the way back to Yuèlóng, sharing in quiet conversation while pressed side by side. As they crossed the land bridge Minori looked to @Takara "Hua is the leader. She's really nice. just had her children" she smiled happy to share that there would be pups around and brushed her muzzle against the soft fur of the woman's neck bringing them to a pause at the borders and howling for the leader.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
91 Posts
Ooc — Lullaby
Away
how was this happening, how had this gorgeous woman accepted to bring such a villain back until her life? she was grateful and would do everything in her power to make it up to her, she would find little things she would like and being them to her. she spoke of the couple she met but had not brought up that she had conceived children for them, that was for another time.

then there was a land bridge, it lets to a mass out in the ocean and immediately a song came to mind. she nodded and gave a rather happy swish of her tail about the fact that children would be jere but it also brought a stab of regret and self-loathing. ah, but when minori touched her the feeling fell away as she lifted her lips to howl takara began to sing.

"somewhere beyond the sea
somewhere waiting for me
my lover stands on golden sands
and watches the ships that go sailing

somewhere beyond the sea
she's there watching for me
If I could fly like birds on high
then straight to her arms
i'd go sailing"
common | japanese
[Image: counselor.gif] 0/5 | [Image: chronicler.gif] 3/5
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
omg bobby darin lyrics yasss

After her little cry-session with Astaroth that day, she had taken a long nap, content to sleep off the heavy feelings and distract herself from the real world. Content to snuggle with her children and let her mind find dreams. She awoke suddenly at the song of her general; Huā naturally wondered if something was amiss. 

Her children were just a week old and she did not want to leave them... but Atausiq was still away on his trip to his family, and she knew there was duty she must uphold now. She left her children in the care of @Nimueh this time, exiting her den with a longing look cast at her babes before she made her way to the shore. 

There stood Minori, alongside a mottled woman of rich browns who sung a song. A lovely song, yes... but neither appeared to be injured or in critical condition. Huā silently quirked an eyebrow, expecting Minori would speak first- and wondering what was so urgent that she needed to be drawn out of her den.
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
As they arrived Takara sung a song softly by her side and she wondered if she was dreaming. Would she wake up back at her den before Hua could arrive? Thankfully the Siren's approach was quick to answer that and Minori gave a wag of her tail and a friendly smile "Hello Hua. Takara this is the leader of Yuèlóng" she said turning to give her beautiful companion a warm and encouraging look before adding "She's come to join" and then leaving it to them knowing Takara was more than charming enough to make a good impression.
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
91 Posts
Ooc — Lullaby
Away
yeeessss

"it's far beyond the stars
it's near beyond the moon
i know beyond a doubt
my heart will lead me there soon

we'll meet beyond the shore
we'll kiss just as before
happy we'll be beyond the sea
and never again i'll go sailing.."

her song carried as she let the notes take a sweeter tone at the end, purposely looking over at the warrior princess next to her. as the one minori had called came, hua, she finished softer this time.

"no more sailing
so long sailing
bye, bye sailing."

she blushed slightly under her chocolate cheeks as she then moved her eyes to the siamese marked woman. she did not speak but her message was clear, what do you want? after the introduction she gave a gentle bow, acknowledging that this was the ruler of this land. takara always did have a flair for the dramatic, a smile came to her lips as she came back up. white tipped tail swayed and swished in a friendly motion, almost like it was dancing without her.

"a pleasure to meet you, hua, as she had said. my name is takara, if you would allow me to join your back i can share more ballads with you and those that wish to listen." her words were honeyed and showed great care, there was no hint of the bittersweet reunion nor embarrassment. she was just funny that way
common | japanese
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
Though initially she was annoyed to be called out for such simple matters as this... as Takara spoke, Huā couldn't help but be charmed. It was not everyday that one met a girl so bold in trades like song. Admittedly, her singing was lovely. But Huā knew many a wolf would scoff at the idea of letting someone in on the basis of such skills. 

But the mermaid was no such wolf, and a warm smile met her face as her eyes glinted with playfulness. You are bold woman, Takara. Many pack will not accept you just because you sing, She laughed, but continued sweetly, But this not that pack. Here, I appreciate art. Song is good- pretty girl singing song is better. She flirted. Had she known Minori and Takara were something of a thing, she would've held off, but now she unashamedly went for it. Her husband wasn't home right now, Ying was gone, and Mei and Ruò were scarce. There were few to judge her here, and besides, she could always play it off as a compliment if real suspicion arose. 

As long as you promise you also try refill caches you eat from, you welcome here. She affirmed with a friendly sway of her tail, giving Minori a quiet nod of approval that said kudos to you for bringing such a charming one.
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
A bubble of laughter rose from her throat, eyes warm with good humor as she stared adoringly at Takara. Who else in the world would offer song for a home? Anyone else would be considered foolish but Minori only thought kindly of Takara, unsurprised by Hua's charmed response. What did surprise her was the way Hua flirted, by now she knew the signs well enough but the siren had done so very openly. Looking back and forth between the two gorgeous women Minori wasn't sure what to do but she was jealous so she looked to Hua and asked "Maybe we could all sing together sometime, three beautiful women?" flashing a rare smile of her own she sidled closer to Takara their hips brushing deciding to not make any comments about the flirtation but wanting her lover's attention drawn more on her.
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
91 Posts
Ooc — Lullaby
Away
laughter and flirting, these were two things that takara seemed to inspire in both the queen before her and the warrior by her side. against she gave a bow, sweeping on leg forward and keeping the other tucked against her chest. it was her way of thanking her, a dramatic flair to add showmanship to her performance.

"i do not dare say all my talents are in singin' my queen," her words were playful as she felt minori close the distance between them possessively. baby blues flicked to her as she gave her hip a gentle bump, her tail arching and curling over the dark woman's rump in return. "fish, hunt, oh you see, i can do these but singing and tale spinning are my trade. my tongue is my weapon."

she gave a quick flick of her tongue in emphasis to make her point, "singing with such beautiful women would be a pleasure! you should hear minmin's voice, a rare treat!" she looked over at minmin lovingly before turning her smile back on the queen.
common | japanese
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
Huā was an observant woman- observant of nature, observant of wolves and the way they behaved. Minori's comment, not to mention her sliding closer to Takara, hips brushing- it was obvious there was a protectiveness there. So what were these two? Her gaze met Minori's unreadable, poker- daring her to announce something, maybe. Being empress had gotten to Huā's head, and some part of her believed she ought to know everything about everyone on her island. But time had made her bold, and unless she felt there was evidence of something official there... pursuit was not off the table. Huā was lonely without Atausiq, Takara was beautiful and a singer- there was little that could prevent her from crushing. 

Takara continued to charm, bowing low and speaking more on her skills... while her tail curled over Minori's back. When the songbird implied they were both beautiful, Huā's gentle smile returned, and gaze flicked back to Minori as Takara told of her singing too. Oh, really? She purred playfully with a cheeky grin. Well, then, I look forward to hear both your voices. Maybe I sing too. For now, please make yourself home. Let me know you need anything- I will be in my den. She announced, turning with a flick of her tail and beginning to make her way home if there were no further questions.
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Feeling Takara's tail drape across her rump placated her enough but there wasn't anything to douse the rush of shock as Hua met her gaze, staring openly with an unreadable expression. Frowning her jaw clenched tightly as she bit back some emotional words, instead choosing to focus more on the nickname she hated so much. It had been so long since she heard it used as it was only Takara that ever called her it, anyone else who tried to would get a stern reprimand. Lightening up for the sake of a peaceful homecoming for her lover Minori let the two exchange pleasantries, looking away to hide her embarrasment at the potential performance she'd marked herself down for. Singing....the last time a song had risen within her was when she was musing over her love for both Issun and Corvus, the night the freckled man had asked her to join him in forming his pack again. With half a smile she replied with politeness still a bit put off and confused by the blatant flirting that had been thrown around "I hope you rest well, thank you"  and then turned to Takara her eyes lighting up immediately eager to show her around.
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
91 Posts
Ooc — Lullaby
Away
the sea queen was someone she found fun to talk to, a delight to charm but she needed to be careful. her eyes flickered to the warrior beside her, the woman she loved. she wanted to fix things with her and not cause any rise of jealousy to ruin her chances. she would let her tell anyone what they were, if she had no desire to announce their status then she would respect that. 

again she gave a soft bow, but this time  just hear head did the motion as the woman took her leave. "rest well, and thank you my queen" she spoke with honey in her words before she turned to her beloved, not watching the Siamese marked woman any more than needed. "well, that went well. I am sorry to involve you but i figured you would want to be there if i sang with hua." she hoped this would be an okay thing. her nose moved to press against the back of minori's ear, where the softest fur would be.
common | japanese
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
With another bow toward their siren queen Takara turned to her and apologized for her involvement. Minori's eyes glimmered with humor "of course it went well" she hadn't expected otherwise with the songbird being as lovely as she was. "I'm the general here I wanted to take credit for bringing such a gorgeous and entertaining woman home to Yuèlóng" her words were only meant to teasingly brush aside Takara's guilt though she did feel a little proud that she got to be the one to show her off. A shiver ran down her spine as Takara's nose pressed against her ear and her tail flagged high, wagging over her spine as she turned to place a kiss to the woman's nose and peppering her cheeks with quick ones too before declaring "I'll show you around" and beginning to lead her into her new home.
last from me!
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
91 Posts
Ooc — Lullaby
Away
oh her lover was the general, a high rank in such a pack that accepted her for being a singer. A woman of importance, now that was even more attractive. Her warrior princess was not just that in name but rank too, a gentle laugh came from her lips as she pressed her body into the woman a little more as if she could fuse them together. "And proud you should be,but i am even luckier to have a general by my side" She cooed only to be cutoff by the peppering of kisses her beloved gave her, this caused her to shiver with delight only to sigh and nod when Minoi  took her around their island.
end here
common | japanese