Whitefish River life needs a pause button
387 Posts
Ooc —

despite the fact that his searches were not as far or drawn out as they had once been, astaroth still took time out of his week to go on short patrols in search of ying. he knew the chance of her popping up out of nowhere was unlikely, but he still held onto whatever small portion of hope he had left.

it was by chance that he happened upon the unknown borders during one of his short excursions. anyone else might have continued by and minded their own business, but astaroth had always been a bit nosy and couldn't help but wonder who might be hanging around nearby. and so as he kept a respectful distance between himself and the claimed land, he sent up a howl for anyone who might be listening, curious to see who would come and greet him.
available for threads
available for sprees
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
I can spree this now!

The Count was still processing her feelings, how could she let this happen? How had no one noticed? Ira needed to move, she couldn't idle any longer in that den. The roan woman called for @Hieronymous to watch over the kids while she stretched her legs seeking the comfort of the borders to let her mind wander. Given the growing silence that surrounded the river, Ira figured it would be just as silent, but a blessing rang into the air. Someone had come.

Unsure what intentions the stranger brought led her swiftly to the male's location. He was angular, lanky, a man of smoke. In some ways, it reminded her of herself. His scent was foreign but laced with many, he was a pack wolf. Had another group settled nearby? Gold eyes swept over his form, he did not seem aggressive, in fact, he strayed from the borders. Hello, I am the leader here. What is the purpose of your call?
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads