Ravensblood Forest Wait till the moments mine
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
As he eyes her down, she cracks a devious and victorious smile at his obvious display of pain. That’s her kind of teasing then, huh. He thinks, anger simmering down but still his eyes are intertwined with it. Though they are brought to watch as she approaches him, a deadly killer inside and out. His golden hues shamelessly take in her form as well. 

They lock eyes as she begins telling him what she is and isn’t with a deadly ferocity that most would fear, yet he does not. He isn’t afraid of her, he knows she means business. Though her prissy attitude grinds on his every nerve. Her specific brand of respect seems to be gathered through fear and force. He doesn’t disagree with these methods either. He was a savage leader when he wore the crown on his head and he will be when he gets it back. Though if she wants to co-sign this pack with him, he will demand her respect as well and if she doesn’t give it, he will force it through the only means she seems to be able to understand it — through battle, a bloody one at that. 

Even after her valiant speech, she admits words quietly to him. All the while he doesn’t let his eyes drift from her form. His brows are still furrowed and the irritation in his eyes is waning and hardly there. He doesn’t expect such honest, soft words and he ends up smiling once more.

Craning his head down enough to nudge her neck he chuckles softly. “Well maybe I can teach you to lighten up then, darling.” He offers then his smile becomes more devious as he begins walking off in another direction nodding his head towards himself in a way of telling her to follow. “And maybe then you’ll stop abusing me.” He jests. “Come, let me show you the dens.” 
Saints Of The Dying Light
Banned
131 Posts
Ooc —
Gonna fade out here

She shuddered at the slip of vulnerability she had allowed herself. 
"Don't get too comfortable." She purred. "I like you on your toes." Still, she rose to her paws, following him into the mist.