Honeyed Pasture like you've never felt the ground before
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
He hadn't been here very long; a week wasn't much time at all to really learn much. But it did seem that he had met someone who told him of a pack in the mountains called Sagtannet. She was unfamiliar with the name, though, but that wasn't saying much; she really only knew of her family's pack and of the the packs in the valley where she lived now. But the other information he offered was alarming; she definitely needed to hear more. Cannibals? Wolves attacking unprovoked? she asked first. Are they close to where we are now? Maybe he knew more information about them. It was was important that she find out and report what she learned back to Mal. Maybe these were the same wolves he was concerned about. 

As for packs in the mountains, she didn't know much unfortunately. The only pack I know of in the mountains is my family's pack, Simmik told him. They are called Diaspora and they reside in the hollow in the southern part of the mountains. She shrugged a bit. I have never heard of Sagtannet, but then I also haven't been back to the mountains since the beginning of winter, so a lot could have changed since then. Of course, she was planning on returning soon to deal with family stuff, but she wasn't really interested in thinking much about that right now.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
like you've never felt the ground before - by Renard - May 30, 2020, 11:26 PM
RE: like you've never felt the ground before - by Simmik - June 09, 2020, 02:03 AM