Ravensblood Forest Fresh Start
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Private 
Setting: Morning — 08:45. 60 degrees — Misty, cloudy, drizzling rain.

The morning rains wakes him up. Though the weather isn’t considered horrible to him, he deems it too late to continue to sleep. So as he gets up, he drops his hind legs and lower back into a stretch and his massive maw opens to reveal large white teeth and a blackened tongue  in a great yawn. Coming back from his stretch, he saunters lazily out of his lair, eyes squinting at the newfound brightness of the sun hid behind clouds. As golden orbs gaze around, he notices the heavy mist that reins in with the morning dew and drizzle, making the place rather dreary.

How beautiful. He thinks borderline  sarcastically. Though there is a certain charm to the place when it’s like this, he’s come to enjoy the hotter, sunnier days. Though with his new pack in mind, he has his territory in mind. So he believes starting the day of annoying his favorite partner would be a good start and she could help him renew the scent around their borders.

So as he tilts his head back, he releases a deep howl, calling for @Nemisis. As he waits for her to come, he will continue by brushing his scent against trees and lifting his leg shamelessly onto any tree he deem worthy.
Saints Of The Dying Light
Banned
131 Posts
Ooc —
Wet. 
Her den was wet. Her pelt was wet. The air was wet, for fuck's sake. It might be pretty if it didn't make her so goddamn miserable. 
She shook herself off, her pelt, usually perfectly preened, hanging limp and stringy over her frame. It left her grumbling and trudging through the ferns. 
She moved to where she had scratched out the garbage pit, performing her bodily functions and preparing to start the day. 
She was in mid-squat when she heard Donovan call for her. Sighing, she finished up, before making her way in his direction. 
"If it gets any wetter," She grumbled, her expression surly, "We'll be swimming around the territory." 
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
The male smiles and chuckles at the female that approaches him. An already teasing smirk crawling over his face. “Morning, beautiful.” He drawls in a sarcastic tone just to okay with her nerves this fine morning. “Sleep well?”

He takes himself away from one tree to another about ten feet away and lifts his leg on that one. Tail high in the air and muscles shifting as he does so. “I was thinking,” he starts, all the while looking back at her. He lowers his leg and saunters over to a tree closer to her and rubs himself against it. “we should renew the scents of the borders and go exploring today.” He offers a curious glint in his glowing orbs.
Banned
131 Posts
Ooc —
He calls her beautiful. For a moment she's not sure what to do with that, and settles for shooting him a glare. 
"I slept fine, until the storm last night flooded my den." She huffed, obviously irritated with the wetness of the environment. 
He cocks his leg and she looks away discreetly, giving him privacy. 
"Good plan. Unfortunately I did all my...well you won't be getting any wetting from me." She hedges around the distateful subject.
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
At her first comment he hums slyly, side eyeing her. “Come stay in mine sometime then, dear.” The brindled makes grins cheekily but carries on anyway.

At her comment of being unable to do the same as he, he chuckles. Gazing over to her his expression becomes devious. Then he saunters over and prods her shoulder with a wet nose. “Spar with me. I’m feeling playful this morning.” Again, he nudges her except this time he nips the thick fur of her neck this time.
Banned
131 Posts
Ooc —
She narrows her eyes at the invitation. 
"I'm fine. I just need a better den." She answers primly. She was not his mate. She would never be his mate. THAT was a fact. And any pups she may have, would be out of necessity. 
He goads her again and she smiles. He would be endearing if he weren't a mutt. She didn't think she had a place for love in her heart. She had never been taught love. At least not in the conventional sense. 
She whirls as she feels his teeth on her flesh, impishness in her cold eyes. "Alright, but you gotta catch me first." 
Bolting away from him, she slips through the trees like a shadow, weaving through the trunks.
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He hums. “Shame.” Then he brushes her response off and continues on without a problem.

Then as the female proclaims he has to catch her his brows furrow devilishly and his smirk grows. “Challenge accepted.” He growls as he watches her run off into the forest. Instantly he’s right behind her. She’s faster then he is. His size causes him to be a good some slower than the chocolate she wolf. Yet his attempt to catch up to her is true but not as successful as he’d like. Though if he really wanted to run after her he could have. Yet he finds himself slowing down, planting vigorously as his blackened tongue fall out the side of his mouth. Strings of drool even fall from his chin and lips.

“Alright you win the race, dear.” He says with as much vigor as when they started the chase. He’s rather eager for a face off.
Banned
131 Posts
Ooc —

She allows herself to laugh at his rediculus face, panting and drooling everywhere. 
It's unbecoming, and she wants to correct him, but she she reminds herself- relax. It's not about being agressive all the time. So the laugh that leaves her sounds like a dying animal at first, and then settles down to something...almost attractive. It's not the cold, condescending bark of laughter she's used to and for a moment she freezes, unfamiliar with the sound. She let herself laugh. She tried again, testing the sound, familiarizing herself with the warmth in her belly it brings her. She decides it's not unpleasant, but still not a sound she'll make around just anyone. Maybe just him. Her eyes widen, and then quickly narrow to slits. "No. No this isn't...I won't..." I won't be soft. I won't come to like you. I won't enjoy your company. She growls, frustration and pain and almost-anger-but-not-really charging her movements. She swung violently with her paws, not really caring whether she hit him or not. After all it was more an expression of frustration. She moved to tackle him, forgetting she was a good deal smaller than him, but still able to find an opening. Her jaws closed on the soft throat just under his chin, and she held on.
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Roll here.

Donovan pants, eagerly awaiting her arrival and what he gets (or actually hears) is just as good if not better. Her laugh, at first a cackle becomes smooth and feminine. It’s something odd for him to hear and he finds his teeth glowing in a smirk.

It seems she doesn’t allow it to last too long for she’s coming towards him, swiftly swinging paws he’s hardly able to dodge. She then tries to knock him over and, while breathless from the run, he’s still not as physically tired as he would need to be for her to knock him down so easily. The only thing he’s worried about in the fact that the all dangerous Nemisis has her beautifully white teeth pinned to his throat and he’s not going to lie, it worries him some. 

So he does the only thing he thinks would be able to not allow himself to get seriously her by those vicious teeth — a takedown. He knows a good few of them. From his father of course. 

To start off the  move he settles a heavy paw on her shoulders to grip and swing her body closer to his. It twists her jaws around his neck and he’s sure to get a puncture wound from it if she doesn’t instantly lets go. So as he twists her closer their position is closer to one of lovers more than fighters. With their bodies side to side, the closer he brings her with his paw it easily becomes a mounting position. Though instead of stoping there he continues turning her, moving her across his chest and lifts his left arm over her. At this point it would be virtually impossible to hang on due to the odd twist of ones neck at the shifting position. So just after he steps hi left leg over her back he raises up in his hind legs. Planting twin paws on her back and allowing all his weight to drop her. Though instead of staying on top of her her lingers for a moment, being sure to give her a confidently, naughty glance before he gets off. Letting her get up, he goes into defense mode, getting ready for her next attack.
Banned
131 Posts
Ooc —
Her deadly grip isn't deadly for long. In a maneuver that leaves her body trembling against her will, and a looming omen of things to come. She bucks as he tucks her under himself, and Though her paws didn't hit her intended target, she's hopeful the movement makes contact somewhere. He drops his full weight on her back and it makes her snarl with rage at the audacity to dominate her physically in that way. She spins away from him and leaps onto his back, taking his scruff in her jaws. If he wants to play this game, she's going to play it harder.
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
During the takedown she struggles harder than he expects. Now though he’s unsure if he actually pissed her off. He’s sure he has, judging by the way she wildly bucks beneath him. Even when he allows her up the female is on him in no time. Her impressive teeth grab a hold of his brindled scruff aggressively and for a moment he’s sure she’s going to try and rip his neck out.

As she settles her paws on him and rips at his scruff his only line of defense are her legs. So he tries to go after them be it bares no fruit. She’s able to move out of his way swift enough to where he can’t wrap fangs around her sender legs.
Banned
131 Posts
Ooc —
She has him. She knows she has him. There's a triumphant smirk as he bends just the wrong way in an attempt to bite her legs, and Though his teeth do graze her ankle, she shifts her weight, and shoves. He topples underneath her and, in an act of dominance, she places one paw on his shoulder, and the other...on his muzzle. 
"Pinned you. I believe that makes us even." She smirks down at him, a mischievous grin on her face. "Now the question is... Should I let you up or not?" She sighs dramatically, as though deeply contemplating the Idea. "Or I could just use you as a bed. How humiliating would that be, hmm?" 
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
At the weird angle he gets in trying his damnedest to bite at her ankles he finds himself in a much more awkward position. One where is balance is more than just off as the she-wolf attached to him shoves with all her might. Next thing he knows is that he’s toppling over in his side. The female tinted of chocolate hues settles a paw over his muzzle and the other on his shoulder.

As he lies there, his canary hues gaze up enticingly to her as she grins victoriously down to him. He yanks his head out from beneath a heavy paw but holds no maliciousness in his expression. Only a sultry grin is to be found there. He’d be lying if a strong woman with a fiery attitude didn’t turn him on. 

So as her teasing words leave her mouth he winks comically. “I wouldn’t mind if you used me for something else.” He suggests. “But a bed is fine too.” 
Banned
131 Posts
Ooc —
She hisses in disgust and shoves away from him roughly, tail plume high. 
"I might let you dig the den a bit bigger. If you insist." She answers with a petulant tone, rolling her eyes. "Better than waking up to a gloppy mudhole and soggy Moss." She tries to sound surly but its obvious there's a smirk on her face. She hates it, hates how he makes her feel, hates how she dreams of him taking her roughly and passionately. Father would be disgusted with me. Mother would demand I take Bittering Herbs. A halfling. Of all the stupid things....She sighed, turning. "The rain appears to be slowing. Lets go finish marking. I'll...find some way to contribute, I suppose." She huffs.
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
She pulls away in mock disgust but Donovan sees the sly smirk that graces her maw. His own smirk remains as he finally gets up and gets into step right beside her. “Yes ma’am.” He Hums in her ear to her first request. “I’ll dig away if I must.” He brushes against her as he walks ahead of her. “Sounds good to me.” He answers in a normal tone as if nothing happened and he peaks back to give her one sly look before he turns around and starts relieving himself onto trees.