Hoshor Plains We’re All Here For A Little Fun
74 Posts
Ooc — Joja
Auriel enjoyed the thrill of teasing the male, of provoking such reactions within him. It made her feel almost powerful, though his next words chilled her.

"Your...?" She steps away, hackles raising as she began to view him as a threat. Ah, she had been teasing an alpha. A dangerous game. "I am sorry for any offence- I didn't know you were-" She seemed to be forgiven, as his attitude towards her had not seem to have altered. 

The tan she-wolf leaned into him as his warm body pressed up against hers. She was again reminded of how big Donovan was, how much raw power he possesed. The thrill had returned. "Yes, that would be nice." She whispered, following the wolf-dog's lead. "This equal, she is your mate?" A womanizer she could handle, but if he were already claimed that would be an issue. She-wolves in her experience were fiercly protective of what they believed to be theirs. Auriel could not fault them, as she had once maimed a fellow female over a male dog named Osco.
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He’s surprised to see her step away and with a hint of worry in her expression at his title. Shaking his head he continues smiling at her. “Darling, you’ve not offended me in the slightest.” He offers the calming words to quell the obvious anxiety at finding out his position in the pack.

She’s quick to warm up though, now pressing back against him as he slide in beside her. Questioning him about Nemisis. “No, she’s not. She’s my counterpart. Partner in crime so to speak.” He hums pleasantly back, beginning to walk towards the direction of the packs current resting area. His tail gives a light wag at the thought of this she wolf joining them.
74 Posts
Ooc — Joja
She too wagged her tail, following Donovan towards her new packmates. She felt excitement swell up in her chest as her heart began to beat faster. Back at the sanctuary her family never really bonded as a pack did, she remembered hearing the wild wolves howling as a pup. How they had harmonised into one song, raising their voices to the star-filled sky. Auriel had howled with them in her broken little puppy voice, though once Dune had caught her, her replies had drew to a close. 

"Do you have a mate?" The she-wolf questioned as they travelled away from the grasses where they had hunted, flirted and chatted amongst.
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
As they walk toward his pack, she asks him an interesting question. Does he have a mate? Not since Sasha. Very since her betrayal and the death of his previous pack he doubts he will get one very soon.

He shakes his head side to side. “No I don’t. Though I’m not sure when I’d be ready for one. I’m sure it’ll happen eventually.” He makes his voice sound indifferent, yet really a swirl of emotions fester within him. He wants to snap Sasha’s neck between his teeth along with the pups he gave her. The ones who will be raised by humans to do the same thing she did.

He pushes the thoughts to the back of his mind and allows himself to enjoy the rest of the walk back with this beautiful she-wolf at his side. They speak about miscellaneous things the rest of the way back and Donovan finds himself enjoying her company more than he initially thought. Perhaps she will be a good asset to the pack.