Hoshor Plains We’re All Here For A Little Fun
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
All Welcome 
Setting: Late Evening — 20:25. 70 degrees — clear skies, slight breeze.

@Auriel

Donovan pads along the flat plains of the wide open area. The sky is on the verge of twilight and he can’t stop himself from gazing up to the starry sky. He was told every star is a lost soul when he was a pup. He still believes it to this day. Or at least he thinks he does. His mother said that when death grasps them, it hardly ever lets go. Only to deposit them up in the sky. A place far away, intangible by the likes of them.

Still here he is, wandering beneath the stars. Thinking about shit his mom told him when he was a pup. He doesn’t have time to live in the past. His future with his pack are his only concerns now. So caught up in his thoughts he is hardly paying attention to anything around him.
74 Posts
Ooc — Joja
All Welcome 
@Donovan Azura

She padded along under the stars, her golden pelt rippling as the gentle breeze carressed her. It reminded Auriel of the strange No-Fur hands that would rub along her snout and ears, uttering phrases of 'good wolf' and 'such a pretty girly'. Sometimes she missed the sanctuary, but out here among the spirits of those who had passed, she found she much enjoyed the open plains more. Auriel slowed her pace to a walk as she came across a flat rock overlooking the rolling plains. She still had no idea what this wild place was called, her eyes shone with freedom as she laid herself on the rock, basking in the glory of this untamed land. The she-wolf's relaxation was interrupted as the breeze carried to her the scent of another wolf, male, though she could not determine much else. After much thinking, she raised her pale golden head to howl, noting him of her position. She would make no further actions unless he decided to come greet her, settling back down on the flat rock and nibbling at her paws to soothe her nerves
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He stands there, basking in the sickly blue light of the moon and stars. The wind breezes past him, howling in his ears a soothing, beckoning sound. Wait — no, that isn’t the wind. It’s an actual howl. The noise is released from deep within another’s throat and Donovan finds himself peeking his ears up at the sound. His completely relaxed body gathers the usual amount of tension it holds when he’s on edge or curious. Giving an experimental sniff, he cannot find a hint of anything abnormal signaling a stranger anywhere. Maybe he’s really just that sick in the head and he’s hearing shit.

Still he knows the general direction he resides from, deciding to obediently follow the unsaid orders the noise gives to go investigate. He speeds himself up into a brisk walk. Eventually coming upon a flat rock and the distinct shape of another animal lies across it. For a moment, he holds his breath. Is it a cougar or mountain lion? He steps further. No, it’s not. He continues on confidently only to find a wolf of gold just as the stars. Odd black marking litter her body as well as much smoother white on her underbelly and chest.

He smiles and pads forward lazily and jerks his chin up in acknowledgment. “Evening.” He hums. A pleasant smile littering his handsome face.
74 Posts
Ooc — Joja
As Auriel waits for the stranger to arrive, she looks out upon the rolling plains, watching as the breeze stirred up the grass and small animals came to life in the darkness. The wind carried to her the same scent of the stranger, getting closer by every second. She welcomed it. 

As the male came over the rise towards her rock she drew in a surprised breath. Being at two and a half feet tall at the shoulder it wasn't often she met someone bigger then her, but this striped tiger of a wolf was very tall. She'd be lying if she said it was not daunting. His markings are beautiful, and although he has a handsome face his strange curled tail amuses her.

"Evening." the she-wolf's voice is smooth as silk, her blue eyes turning silver as the sky began to darken into the rich black of night. This was the first striped wolf she had met, his fur was wonderful. "I have a question for you, if you'll allow me." Auriel had an accent that came from somewhere far away, across the sea, she turned her head back to the long grasses. Her tail wagged gently, welcoming the male to stay as long as he wanted. "What is this land called? It's so beautiful, so untouched. I wish to stay a while." 
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
At his appearance she seems interested. From far away her eyes seem dark, but upon closer inspection they're of a deep, royal blue. Interesting, something he’s never seen before. Those same cobalt orbs eye him down, drifting across his form from his face, to the inquisitive pattern of his pelt, ending on the appendage curled tightly onto his hips. He welcomes her gaze with a smile of his own, taking his turn to look her down as well. Shamelessly taking a minute to regard her in the same light as he steps closer.

When she speaks her voice is fine, smooth and velvety. Pleasant in the dark of the night. Then as she speaks more he notices a lilt that he cannot place in her tone, an accent. For a moment he wonders where she reins from, to have such an accent. Though in answer he gives a polite jerk of his head to signal her to continue on with the question.

He follows her gaze and looks out into the plain. He agrees with her. With what he’s seen so far this land is plentiful with wild and beautiful sights. So he nods back to her in agreement. Then allows his eyes to return to her face, she’s attractive, he can tell she holds power and that does nothing but interest him more.

When he sees her tail give a pleasant wag his own curled appendage gives a short wave. He comes to settle himself down into a seated position beside the rock and hum. “It is. I haven’t been here too long either, but I too have decided to make this my new home.” He looks to her. “Do you find yourself wandering? How’d you get here?” He prods gently.
74 Posts
Ooc — Joja
The she-wolf's form is flat, relaxed against the smooth granite surface. The rockface was a cool release from the heat of the day, which blazed down on her much like her homeland. Her fur was shorter then most, yet it remained soft. She came from a scorched land of heatwaves and sandy dunes. The heat of this land was cold by comparison. Her attention is drawn back to him, his voice is pleasurable to the ears. He too holds power, she can see that in the rippling muscle beneath those caramel-and-black stripes. His eyes remind her of the sweet honey her mother had once given her. They were not sweet eyes, though. She would not make the mistake of thinking so.

"I came from a fenced place across the sea, fed and kept by No-Fur's. One day, almost a moon ago now, the No-Fur's took me from our den in the fenced place." Her pretty face contorted, her eyes full of confusion and hurt. "They put me in a box, on a bigger floating box. I was sick many times, and when I awoke I was here, on the coastline." Auriel's pale-golden muzzle rested on her paws, looking out again at the plains. "And you? You have said you have not been here long. Where did you hail from?"
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He watches her face and eyes as she speaks and instantly the mention of what he knows as two-legs, are what she calls no-furs. He easily makes the connection and he’s furrowing his brows at the mention of the fenced in area. So she was like Sasha. A pet to the humans. For a moment he hopes she didn’t do the same thing Sasha did. Still he listens intently.

Then at her inquiry he clears his throat. “Yes. I’m from a land called The Abbey. Born into a pack called the Saints of the Dying Light. They’re known for their pride and aggressiveness. Many enemies and few allies. My father ran it, gave it to me a few years back.” His face falters only slightly. “I got close to a dog named Sasha. Invited her into the pack. She was practically my mate. Got pregnant with my pups and everything. Apparently it was all a ruse ‘cause she blew the whistle on us. Calling humans to come kill everyone of them except me.” He sighs. “Now I’m here. Rebuilding my previously lost pack. It’s going well and I feel at home again.” 
74 Posts
Ooc — Joja
Auriel had been a pet of sorts, more of a curiosity. Her mother had been injured while with pup, the No-Fur's had taken her in. They saved her and her unborn cubs from a long and painful death of starvation. Her mother, Dune, had hated the No-Fur's. She was afraid, some of that fear had passed to Auriel as well. Oh, how the No-Fur pups had loved her in her youth, though as soon as she had grown bigger then their little selves the gentle touches had turned to pushes, swipes at her muzzle. No more 'Pretty girly' or 'Good wolf.' It was now 'Go away' and 'Stupid dog!'

She watched him with eyes full of curiosity which turned to compassion at his words. There was no pity in her blue depths, only a sadness of a betrayal she shared. "This Sasha of yours sullies the name of a wife and a mother. A she-wolf is a companion and a rock for their mate, as a wolf is to them." The she-wolf dared to stretch out her muzzle, flicking her tongue to give a tiny, comforting lick of his chest before standing up and shaking the dust from her pelt. "This pack of yours, are you fairing well? I would hate my first aquaintance to be starving." Her big ears twitched as she thought. "I...have not trespassed upon your territory, have I? I know not the ways of this land as of yet."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He agrees. He wishes he didn’t have to agree but he does. Sasha has meant a good amount to him and she completely cocked everything up. His family died and his feeling ripped from his chest. He won’t be falling for anything like that again.

All he has to say to that is a low. “I agree.”

Then he watches her get up and give him a consoling luck to the plume of his chest. Eyes following her movement he smirks to her, eyes brightening up. “My pack is doing well, thank you for asking, dear.” Then he waves his paw dismissively. “No you haven’t trespassed. We don’t own this land. We’re traveling to a canyon with sands as red as blood. It’s a beautiful place.”

Then now as he thinks about it. He could be a bit hungry. So he quirks a brow at her and gives a sly smile. “Would you like to hunt with me, darling? Perhaps we can find something good around here.”
74 Posts
Ooc — Joja
Are you going to be participating in the BWP? Also, are the Saints recruiting?

She gave him the smallest smile, listening to him speak about this blood-red canyon. To her it seemed like he was very passionate. The males little pet name shocked her, but only for a moment. Her eyes glinted in the night as she ran her bushy tail over his muzzle, turning to leap nimbly off of the rock.

"Darling, is it? Auriel will sufice." The she-wolf looked back at him with an equally sly expression, sharp claws flexing in the soft soil, leaving deep furrows. Standing as she was, lit by the moonlight, it was easy to see her lithe shape, her legs long and ears large. Lean muscles tensed under her fur as she flicked her ear in a sign to follow. "If you can keep up, then by all means." 

With that last quiet bark of agreement, Auriel turned her golden skull to dive into the grassy plains, the white tip of her tail dissapearing into the night.
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
She seems to consider him for a moment, then goes to hop off of the rock she previously laid on. The she-wolf’s full tail tracing his muzzle and all of a sudden he likes this game a lot more than he anticipated he would. All the while, golden orbs watch her, enticed by the smoothness of her movements and the feminine shape of her body. He was interested before, but now he’s completely engrossed. Call him sold.

With a quirky tease and the admittance of her name he stands to follow. “Then call me Donovan, Auriel.” He offers confidently. He trots to try and walk beside her when she’s teasing him about keeping up. All of a sudden she’s off, leaving him in the dust.

He doesn’t hesitate. Shifting his muscles into a sprint he trails after to catch up.
74 Posts
Ooc — Joja
The she-wolf realises she likes it when he looks at her like that. His honey-sweet eyes studying her form. The scrutiny causes her fur to feel hot with anxiety and embrassment. All the males at the fenced-place had faced the cutter. They were no longer males, not really. This was her first taste of another wolf, one that she could perhaps bond with. And she liked him. He was strong, his skull was as thick and wide as a bears, his fluffy strange tail was cute in the way of a pup. That was the only cute thing about him though, everything else was pure power. She was hooked, he scared her in a way of full of adrenaline. 

Donovan. Even his name rung with power. She gave a soft bark of laughter as she left him in her dust, impressed by how quickly he caught up. She wanted to see how long he could impress her like that. Her body was different from most wolves, thin and lean like a Whippet, with the strong legs of a wolf. Auriel was built for speed. Although she could hold her own in most fights, she was not made for it, the she-wolf much preffered the thrill of the chase.

Her paws spit up dirt and stones as she sped through the grasses, one with the wind. She gave a joyful howl, forgetting for a moment her companion. Her fur rustled in the breeze as she skidded to a stop, claws leaving furrows in the dirt. Auriel's flanks heaved, her pink tongue lolling out to pant herself cool. "Donovan. It's a strong name." She commented, ears flicking towards a rustling in the nearby grass.
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
His speed is meager compared to hers. Sure his thick limbs provide enough power and his body is built like a brick wall, but he is not made for long distanced runs. He’s better at short fast sprints. Which doesn’t much help him in the long run (no pun intended). Even though he’s able to catch up enough, he still lags behind a fair amount. Her tall form is fit for a runner and his — not so much.

Finally — thankfully — she begins to slow. His tiring sprint quickly halting into a walk. He releases a breathy chuckle and he too lulls a black-purple tongue out of his maw. The appendage is flat and dripping with drool, he sighs, flicking the appendage over lips and whiskers to catch and drool that spills.

“I’m not made for that.” He laughs, finally catching his breath. “It’s my only fault.” Then he quickly nods to her at her compliment and he lets out a sincere but quick, “Thank you.”

He too hear the rustling of grass and his head snaps to the direction, auds perking up like saucers. Eyes ravaging the horizon to see what could be making that noise.
74 Posts
Ooc — Joja
(I'm going to roll for success, you?)

Auriel gave the wolf-dog a cheeky grin as she focussed on the sound, dropping slowly into a hunter crouch. "Your only fault? Why, you must be very strong!" Her words were teasing, but she was not joking. She saw his muscle, the raw power he held in each stride. 

As she waited, entire body silent and breathing hushed, a small pink nose poked out of the tall grass. A large hare, standing on it's backlegs. It angled it's ears towards the wolves, looking in their direction but not quite seeing them. The she-wolf rested her golden tail on the males thigh, signalling she would take it. He was welcome to help, but frankly she was very hungry and wasn't keen to give up the first bite.
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He rumbles out a low fit of laughter. “I am. Just not as fast.” He admits and begins to follow her lead. 

He keeps himself low to the ground, muscles shifting beneath his coat as they flex to keep him in a crouching position. The big ears of the rabbit are what initially tips him off. That would be a fair meal for them both. The flick of a tail on his leg has him quickly shifting his eyes onto her. He’ll allow her to attack first and follow her lead. To signal this agreement, he nods his head once to her, body tense with anticipation.
74 Posts
Ooc — Joja
She became one with the grass, creeping silently towards her unsuspecting prey. The hare seemed unawares as it stepped forward to nibble on the green fronds. The golden she-wolf's paws made no sound as she delicately placed them. However, soon every hunter is caught. The hare suddenly sat upright, staring into the grasses. Then, it was gone in a flurry of dust.

The she-wolf was hot on it's paws, zigzagging to match it's erratic patterns. The poor creature was running as fast as it's legs would carry, yet it could not escape the maw of death bearing down on it's hind flesh. She kept pace with it remarkbly. Suddenly, there was a terrible squeak of mortal terror, then, silence. Auriel returned, poking her white muzzle out from the fronds. She placed the pertified hare at Donovan's paws, she had broken it's leg but had not killed it. "Did you want to finish it off?" She asked quietly. In that moment she prayed to the spirits as thanks for this meal.

Auriel sat on her hind-quarters, watching the male with morbid curiosity. She hoped to do this for her pups one day, bringing them a broken hare to hunt.
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Donovan watches the woman work. Her skilled, athletic build making it easy to reaver the plains so quickly and majestically. Not skipping a beat as she too is zig zagging back and forth, mirroring the hares movements. The poor thing is probably going to have a heart attack it’s little hear is beating so fast. He can tell it’s literally running for its life. Paws skittering about the tall grass moving as fast as humanly possible. It isn’t able to escape in the end despite its effort and her teeth snatch it up. A shrill scream erupting from its little mouth.

Next thing Donovan knows is that she’s bringing the hare back to him and offers for the male to finish it off. He smirks, he almost wants to play tug of war with it. Watch it’s guts and blood spew about the grass and all. He’s unsure how she’ll take his suggestion. Or well, he’ll shoot his shot.

Coming closer he meets her eyes, lowering his head to slowly grab the shoulders of the hare gently. Before biting down on it, he raises his brows inquisitively. “How about some tug of war, dear.” He suggests, a playful hopefulness in his golden orbs.
74 Posts
Ooc — Joja
The she-wolf cocked her pretty head, watching as Donovan took the hare's small shoulder in his maw. Her bushy tail swayed slowly, stirring up dust as she took the hare's crooked leg, eyeing the male before giving a testing tug. This was new to her. Did all wolves do this? She assumed so, such a strange custom. Surely it would be a waste of meat!

Auriel adjusted her grip, favouring to grasp the hare by it's hindquarters with her white fangs. She pulled again, before she started shaking her head back and forth, mimicking her littermates when they had played tug-of-war with bones and strange toys made by the No-Fur's. "That sounds like fun, is this what you normally do with kill?" She muttered around her catch.
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Donovan is glad when she agrees. Admittedly would’ve been slightly disappointed is she had denied, but with an open mind, and some hesitation, she seems down with the idea.

Shaking his head lightly from side to side he answers her question with a smirk around the kill. “No, I’m just a little fucked up I guess.” Then he punctuates his sentence by aggressively pulling on the rabbit, hoping to engage a rough rung of war with the female. 

No, it wouldn’t be a waste of meat, usually he just forages the ground for the remaining pieces afterwards. So of course that excuse doesn’t stop him from shaking his head. Scooting back with powerful legs he laughs beneath the kill. Then it happens faster than he expects. The rabbit is easily tearing in half and spewing blood and innards all about the grass. Just like a piñata. Donovan laughs vibrantly and drops his half of the kill and instantly grabs a miscellaneous part of the rabbit and starts chewing. A satisfied hum rolling out from his throat.
74 Posts
Ooc — Joja
Auriel's eyes lit up with fasination, and even...what that joy? Her composure soon returned, however, the innocent, delicate facade perfectly placed on her features. Her thoughts were far from delicate, or innocent for that matter. "Fucked up? Oh, I do not believe so. Is it not our jobs as predators to spray the ground with the red of life?" She snapped up the hares thigh, the paws were her favourite to knaw on. 

She watches him as he snaps up the scattered pieces of the hare, getting up to circle him. Her stance wasn't threatening, her tail low and her ears raised. She seemed to be studying him, no, rather getting a gauge for his strength. The she-wolf narrowed her pretty blue eyes, before seating herself behind him. "The canine are built for killing, do you not think? We have eyes for searching, claws for ripping, teeth meant for murderous intent." 

The she-wolf's eyes linger for a moment longer, before she picks up the leg and turns away with a swish of her tail. "Perhaps, we could meet again, Donovan? You seem like a stable...companion." There was much more meaning behind those words then she was letting on, and while she waited for his answer she found herself hesitant to leave. Her biggest goal in life was to raise a pack of her own flesh and blood, as her mother had once done. Although she did not need a strong bond with the father, he needed to be powerful. Donovan was certainly that, but if he was like this, were the rest of his pack beasts also?
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He eyes her as he swallows some rabbit meat. “You’re not wrong. I like how you think, dear.” Then as she walks behind him he’s following her intently. Golden hues slide along her form and flick back up to her eyes. He can tell she’s eyeing him down now. He likes a woman that can play him at his own game.

Standing from his sitting position, he allows his eyes to roam over her. Then all of a sudden she’s announcing her departure. A brow of his quirks up and he smirks. “You’re leaving? Now why’s that? Have I driven you off, dear?” He asks coming to stand beside her, briefly brushes their shoulder together.
74 Posts
Ooc — Joja
She clearly shows interest in him, of all the wild males she's seen (which admittedly is few), he's the most prime candidate. She's eager to meet the rest of his pack to find out if they are made of the same stuff. Yes, he's a flirt, but she does not need a husband. She needs an army. "The way I think is just the way of the world, dear Donovan." 

This is where she begins to play her game. The she-wolf pulls away from Donovan, trailing her tail along his back as she slowly turns towards the wolf-dog. "I must, if I want to rest tonight. A fragile girl like me needs her beauty sleep." She drew close to give Donovan a shy lick on the muzzle, tail wagging. "Unless you had other plans for me?"
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He smiles to her replying to her first words with a witty, “Is it?” A playful tease back to her.

Besides her interesting words, he’s interested in the game she plays. Half lidded eyes chasing her own, gold meets blue. The plume of her tail tickles along his back and gives him the shrill feeling of goosebumps. He hums pleasantly when her tongue sheepishly grazes his muzzle.

“Oh, dear, I have quite a few other things in mind besides you leaving. Perhaps, you could join me and my pack on our journey to the Canyon. I wouldn’t mind having you around more.” Then he leans in further, leathery nose blowing soft breathes near her ear. “Or perhaps we can do whatever you have in mind.” With those words, if allowed, he’ll nibble the base of her ear and onto her jawline. He wants to see a reaction.
74 Posts
Ooc — Joja
The she-wolf rumbled deep in her throat as the male delicately nibbled along her jawline and ear, curling around him to nip at the base of his tail before dancing away with a joyful bark. All this flirting was causing her heart to race. "It is!" She thrilled, dipping into a play-bow, tail held high with a quick wag.

This wolf-dog made Auriel very pleased, he was strong and impressive. She had never wished for the mating season more. However she was not stupid, new to flirtation and love, but not blind. Donovan liked his woman as much as his prey by the seems of it. "Your...pack? The blood-red canyon? I'm not sure...if I would fit with your kind." 

She could not turn this down, this was her chance. And she was awfully lonely. "If you are sure, but what would your pack leader say?" She raised herself to brush her entire body against his, tail fluffing into his nose. "Alas, if the brave Donovan wants to see more of me how can I refuse him?" 
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He chuckles when she pounces away from him; she’s a tease. Not unlike himself of course. Though it is interesting to be the one being teased, usually that’s his job. 

At her inquisitive tone he nods once with a curt dip of his head. “What would your pack leader say?” She questions and he barks out a laugh. “I am the pack leader. I have only one other equal to my rank and she welcomes new members just as much as I do.”

Then as she trails her body alongside his he follows the moron with his eyes; soaking up the feeling of another body on his own. The pleasures of the flesh are definitely going to be his demise. Then the plume of hr tail brushes across his leathery nose, tickling him and filling his senses with her smell. The never expression becomes absolutely sultry and he turns towards her, purposely searching for a view of her rear. Running his eyes further up her body to meet her eyes.

“I’m glad you’ve changed your mind, darling.” He walks past her, brushing against her form once more. “Shall I introduce you to them?”