Wapun Meadow ain't too sure what i believe in
416 Posts
Ooc — Iris
All Welcome 
For @Toad !

The last few days mother had not looked at him at all. He wished that he could just do something bad and that she would look at him and get angry and that she would hold him close and whisper sweet words into his ears, but lately, it seemed that nothing he did could antagonise her. Was it because she was feeling better? He could not really tell. If feeling better meant that you were laying around tired and sleeping and doing nothing all day, then maybe that was what being better was like. Charles wondered if he would be laying around all day when he was an adult. Other adults seemed a lot more active than mother, but they say that children look like their parents, so maybe he would just be lazy all day. Right now Charles did not feel very lazy, though, and he certainly did not feel very adult.

The coywolf yearling set off from Easthollow to explore a little bit. He thought of what the wolves from the Legion had said about wolves getting killed out there, but it did not do much to scare him. It only made Charles think of what it would be like to die. He was not afraid to die. He felt there were far worse things that could happen to a wolf than to die. He wondered if dying would be nice, if it would feel as if you no longer had to do things and you no longer had to feel things.

As he came to a big field, Charles watched the beautiful flowers as they danced in the wind and the sun shone on them. They were pretty neat looking. Maybe this place had some good sticks, who knew. Charles sniffed the air and started to search around, eyes trained on the ground to see if he could find any neat sticks.
Messages In This Thread
ain't too sure what i believe in - by Charles - July 15, 2020, 05:20 AM
RE: ain't too sure what i believe in - by Toad - July 20, 2020, 01:41 PM
RE: ain't too sure what i believe in - by Charles - July 27, 2020, 10:33 AM
RE: ain't too sure what i believe in - by Toad - July 30, 2020, 12:15 AM
RE: ain't too sure what i believe in - by Charles - August 05, 2020, 09:07 AM